paid weekly for council tax now court summons

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi made and agreement over the phone in april 2017 to Greenwich council to pay council tax weekly as that is how I am paid....

today I recd a court summons with a £95 court costs added for no reason...

phoned them and basically they said had to pay it.....only have £150.00 to pay which is 6 weeks worth of weeky payments so well within the limit to pay for the year...

have requested a freedom of information request from them for all the phone calls and letters from april 2017..

the letters were sent with a weekly breakdown of my payments but I have lost them hence the request

is there anymore I can do as they are very un-helpful...

thanks paul

just recd and email back from Greenwich council as emailed them my foi and they have said

The information you have requested is exempt under section 40(1) of the Act because it constitutes personal data of which you are the data subject

not sure what that means

The information you have requested is exempt under section 40(1) of the Act because it constitutes personal data of which you are the data subject

A Freedom of Information request can not be used to access personal data. The correct procedure is a request under the Data Protection Act along with a £10 fee if applicable. Please have a read of this: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/personal-information/

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

My local council automatically do a court summons /£95, if you are late more than twice on any arrangement made. Even if it's only by a couple of days

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

hi made and agreement over the phone in april 2017 to Greenwich council to pay council tax weekly as that is how I am paid....

today I recd a court summons with a £95 court costs added for no reason...

phoned them and basically they said had to pay it.....only have £150.00 to pay which is 6 weeks worth of weeky payments so well within the limit to pay for the year...

have requested a freedom of information request from them for all the phone calls and letters from april 2017..

the letters were sent with a weekly breakdown of my payments but I have lost them hence the request

is there anymore I can do as they are very un-helpful...

thanks paul

Did you miss any payments? Make any late payments?