Black listed from major online retailers?

HoneyG
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

A few months ago I started having my Boots.com orders cancelled for unknown reasons

- in the end I gave up and used my husbands account.

Then Argos started repeatedly cancelling my orders and so I used my husbands account.

Now my husband is being refused orders from both of these companies for unknown reasons.

Even if I try and set up a new account and get a delivery it comes back as cancelled.

When we call the customer service team can’t tell us much it’s either our card/cards, names or address?

Can’t seem to find much on this and what to do never returned an order or had any trouble with these retailers before this!???

the only thing they might refer to is your credit files

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If youre asking for credit, it could be the credit file. If youre paying outright, it could be that your bank is blocking the transactions for security reasons. Ive had ti a few times with my bank, and have to call them and tell them its legit. Works for 30-60 days or so, then the automated system kicks in again.

its good to see it working, but its a pain having to call them up.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

If youre asking for credit, it could be the credit file. If youre paying outright, it could be that your bank is blocking the transactions for security reasons. Ive had ti a few times with my bank, and have to call them and tell them its legit. Works for 30-60 days or so, then the automated system kicks in again.

Could be the Bank stopping payment or the courier company used don't deliver to the postcode address. Some courier companies won't deliver to some addresses and when Boots etc try to set up a delivery they won't do it, so the order is cancelled.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I have tried with numerous cards debit and card and our credit card is with a different supplier from our debit. We live in Greater London so it’s just weird?

I have called Boots before and they can’t tell you why am order has been refused.

Are you able to try using the same account/payment card to place an order to a different address? A friend or relative or work office? If that works then perhaps try to see if you can get a delivery to a neighbours house in the same postcode. This might help to determine if it was indeed your address/postcode that is the problem or not.

Suspect Address... Could be a delivery thing... DPD once blacklisted a poster here if a remember rightly and all orders started getting cancelled when DPD Were involved...

Details are sketchy if i remember but that was more or less...

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis