Smart Parking PCN - HAVEN BANKS ,EXETER - Registration Number Format

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was wondering if you knew how the registration number is displayed on the parking ticket that you get from the machine & display in your window ? (Full Reg, Partial, etc)

My mum initially received a letter,

for the same car park,

stating she didn't pay enough

when we sent the evidence in

they now claim she didn't enter her registration number correctly but haven't given us evidence.

Her ticket only displays the last 3 digits & I wondered if that was correct or if it should show the full registration.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

My mum received a letter from SMART PARKING for insufficient time paid at Haven Banks Retail Park, Exeter on 1st December 2017.

On 11th December 2017 we appealed the charge,

sending copies of the parking ticket covering the duration of the parked vehicle.

Today, 12th January 2018,

she has received a letter informing her that the appeal was unsuccessful because she didn't enter her registration number correctly, claiming the full registration was not entered.

I was wondering if anyone knows how the registration number is displayed on the parking ticket that you get from the machines at Haven Banks Retail Park, Exeter? (Full Reg, Partial, etc).

Her printed ticket only displays the last 3 digits & I wondered if that was correct or if it should show the full registration.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

Here are the form details as requested:

1 Date of the infringement 21/11/2017

2 Date on the NTK 04/12/2017

3 Date received 07/12/2017

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? No

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes - entering and leaving site

6 Have you appealed? Y

Have you had a response? Y

7 Who is the parking company? SMART Parking

8. Where exactly Havens Retail Park, Exeter

we need to see the appeal and the reply please

scan to PDF read upload

there are numerous threads here about mis typed reg numbers

just because their ANPR system is not fit for purpose and cant work it out is not her fault.

and they wont win in court either.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It's a bit of a shame that an appeal was made to be honest. Daft Parking were out of time to create keeper liability (close, but no cigar), and would have only been able to go after the driver, which of course, the keeper has no obligation to name. :|

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Now,

as they have rejected your submission can you tell us if they supplied a POPLA code so you can appeal to the "independent" assessor?

You will be able to use the example of the other thread here to show that their machine is faulty and they know it so no excuse for them to deny the cancellation.

We will be able to help you with the wording of your appeal.

If they haven't given you a POPLA code then you will be appealing anyway and also complaining to the BPA about their attempt at denying you your legals rights.