Missing Person.

philmycoke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

I want to find my missing cousin. He left his house with limited money, clothing and ran of with his wife. Shes the devil.

now issue is he does have history of some mental stability, so we can say depression and few other issues. HOWEVER not enough to convince the police to start a man hunt.

Now most companies are saying £200 or around about to find him. HOWEVER they wont tell us where he is, however they are willing to speak with him and give him contact numbers, emails and request him to make contract.

£200 is not an issue.

what i want to know is there any tools i can use to find out where he is and also how do i get them or any private investigation team to give me his contact or residence address.

27/12/2017 his grandma died. His dad who looked after her for 60 odd years is in a bad way.

there are a lot of finance and other aspects which we need him for.

we are 90% sure of where he can be however we cant just go in.

if i can have the tools to trace and find him would be the best.

also how do i make sure i am not going to get ripped off by these companies?

Ali

I dont think your being ripped off regarding they will contct him and request that they get in touch.

If you think they are vulnerable then the police would, I presume, get in touch with their GP to seek clarification of a vulnerability and start a hunt.

The person who your looking for has a right to a private life and unless there I a medical reason, then unfortunately, if they don't want contact with you then that's it, but if you get a message to them with the reasons you want contact that might help. Ie the recent loss of relative and concerns with the surviving relative.

You could always try electoral role.

I would urgently advise you not to start contacting private operators. Throwing your money around.

Begin by taking advice from Missing People https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/ who are a thoroughly organised, experienced, reputable charity. Give them all the details and also asked them advice about paying for private help. I can imagine that they will advise against it – but I suggest that you follow their advice.

philmycoke said:
Hi.

Now most companies are saying £200 or around about to find him. HOWEVER they wont tell us where he is, however they are willing to speak with him and give him contact numbers, emails and request him to make contract.

Quite right that they will pass a message on, but not tell you where he is.

Otherwise, what is to stop e.g. stalkers (and people who don't wish well for the person being traced) from mis-using the tracing companies. I support the tracing companies who have found such a solution that allows privacy for the person being sought, whilst offering them the chance of contact IF THEY CHOOSE.

BankFodder said:
I would urgently advise you not to start contacting private operators. Throwing your money around.

Begin by taking advice from Missing People https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/ who are a thoroughly organised, experienced, reputable charity. Give them all the details and also asked them advice about paying for private help. I can imagine that they will advise against it – but I suggest that you follow their advice.

The YMCA also offer help with contacting missing people, but again, all of these agencies will offer (at best) to pass messages on. It is up to the missing person if they want to accept the message / make contact.

philmycoke said:
Hi.

I want to find my missing cousin. He left his house with limited money, clothing and ran of with his wife.

there are a lot of finance and other aspects which we need him for.

Are you looking for him for his benefit, or yours?.

Your family certainly seems to have complex interactions, especially around finance / wills.

Is it possible he just doesn't want to be part of these anymore?.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?481450-Will-inheritance-fraud.&p=5065900#post5065900

you never updated your previous thread (with all its family machinations around inheritances .....), funny that, eh?.

• Haha 1

you never updated your previous thread (with all its family machinations around inheritances .....), funny that, eh?.

This is unhelpful

This is unhelpful

Most “missing persons” are individuals.

Where they are one or more missing adults and there are children involved, the courts may decide to allow publication of the details (including the children’s details - if the court wishes).

Where a husband and wife “go missing” (and there are no children involved), it is much more likely they don’t want to be found.

That may be because of something one or both of the couple have done, or it may be as a result of the actions of others that the couple wish to no longer be involved in.

So, the OP’s posting history is relevant.

The OP’s failure to update his previous thread(s) is also relevant information for people deciding how much effort to go to to help.