SCS store refused to cancel 2 day old order **REFUNDED**

2010camaro
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

[email protected]

FAO CEO of SCS

As per credit cards - equal liability under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 the customer is allowed a full refund for the amount paid via credit card because of misrepresentation. The concerned salesperson lied to me and did not allow us to read the terms when i signed the contract. I'm allowed full refund because the services for which I have paid have not been provided or in this case will not be delivered until another 7 weeks.

Kindly cancel the order with full refund. Awaiting your reply.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Ok, I'm not expert in these matters but I have got money back for other stuff even when paid using debit card.

- Write to SCS that you do not want the Sofa ask them you do not want sofas delivered. Ask them to refund your money. You need proof of correspondence with them.

- call your bank immediately to cancel this transaction as you do not want the goods anymore and they haven't been delivered yet. Tell the bank that you've already informed SCS that you do not want the sofa, give your bank proof of correspondence with SCS.

- I believe your bank will cancel the transaction after they verify with facts with scs.

Good luck !

own thread created

well done

please consider a small donation to keep us afloat

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...