Parking Ticket Premier Parking / Gladstones Solicitors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I received a parking ticket on my windscreen back on 4/8/2016 whilst parking in a resident only space where my daughter was living at the time.

I had been issued with a visitor parking permit to display when ever I was there ,which I had done this had fallen from the dash into the foot well.

I appealed against the ticket on the 8/8/16 and they said they ever received my appeal even though I have proof it sent (via email).

After all this time and re-appealing they passed it on to DRP and now they have subsequently passed it to Gladstones Solicitors.

Advice please as I've managed to find an email address for them and have emailed the appeal and its response to them but reading other threads they don't seem to acknowledge or take not of any defence.

Awaiting a reply and thanks in advance.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

that was a stupid idea giving them your email address

now they've a free way to harass you rather than it costing them money!!

unless you get a letter of claim

or

a county court claimform

you are safe to ignore them totally.

the fact you had a permit and that your daughter lives there trumps their stupid contract under supremacy.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Good!!

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

For a windscreen ticket (Notice To Driver) please answer the following questions....

1 The date of infringement? 04/08/2016

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? Yes

if you have then please post up whatever you sent and how you sent it and the date you sent it,

Responded by email as per their original ticket on screen on the 08/08/2016

Charge No: ..... Badge Number : ....

Vehicle Registration : ********

I wish to appeal this notice as a permit was displayed.

I placed it on my dash and on closing my doors its obviously been caught in a draft and gone into my foot well.

I have been parking there for months in exactly the same spot and have always displayed the green permit that was issued for visitors as my daughter lives at the premises.

As I'm not the only person who visits her with a car

I've never stuck the permit down as we were only issued the one permit to use between visiting parties so its not ideal to secure into one vehicle.

has there been a response? I never had a response back The next correspondence was via letter in post NTK on 14/09/2016.

If you haven't appealed yet - ,.........

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days] Yes

what date is on? It says date of ‘sending’ 14/09/2016

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? No

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) Yes

In brackets underneath NTK it says ‘made under the Protection of Freedom Act 2012’

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK. Yes on the 04/10/2016 via the appeals email address

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process? Yes on the NTK

I received the email response below to my appeal 0n 04/10/2016

We have received your email and, if applicable, one of our team will be in touch shortly.

Information regarding appeals:

Please note that receipt of your appeal is acknowledged and is being processed.

Appeals against a parking charge may take up to 14 days to process but in any case you will receive a reply to your appeal within 35 days.

Replies may be sent via email or postal mail. Please ensure you have provided your Parking Charge Number, name and full serviceable UK postal address, as if this matter progresses and we do not have a serviceable UK address, registered vehicle keeper details may be applied for from the DVLA.

Regards,

Premier Parking Solutions Ltd.

"Valley Enforcement" is a trading name of Premier Parking Solutions Ltd

Registered in England & Wales No. 06659134

Registered Office: PO Box 471, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 9FX​

5 Who is the parking company? Premier Parking Solutions

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Meneage, Helston TR13 8DR

......................... ....

so as post 3

this PCN is almost 2yrs old now

and they

you should get us some pictures of the land in question so we can see the signs if you still have reason to go there or have contacts there who can do this.

Even giving us the name of the development would help as the postcode is for the hospital and there are no signs saying anything about parking (or not) at either of the entrances.

Also we would like to see the ticket and the NTK if you still have them.

Remove your personal details, their bar codes etc.

You may also care to ask the DVLA who accessed your vehicle records at the time

because they had no cause to as they already had an appeal from the driver

( yes you but it could have been anyone and therefore they have no reason to write to the keeper).

You can use this against them later if you wish

• 2 weeks later...

Right so the postcode is actually 'TR13 8FH' and not what they have listed it as on NTK .

The postcode they list as you so rightly say relates to Meneage Hospital which is nearly a mile away

The correct postcode correlates to actual address where ticket issued being Meneage House, Meneage Parc , Helston.

I'm going to try and get photos this week of the actual area where I parked.

As for the original ticket I've scoured high and low and cant find it but I do have all the other paperwork/ correspondence from them.

I also found an email reply to the appeal I made back in Oct 2016.

Their reply email says

'Please find attached a letter regarding your appeal' and when you open it up its actually someone else's appeal reply thanking them for payment and saying the case is now closed.

NTK.pdf

then you have an advantage as they havent actually described the land correctly and thus the POFA conditions not adhered to so they cant claim a bean.

That wont stop them.

Keep the attachment as it will throw confusion over the matter even more as far as the solidity of their actions shopuld they want to continue being stupid.

we need to see the signage as not many judges will have properly digested these small points in the POFA even when they know about keeper liability