Audi refusing to accept my vehicle rejection

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2293 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After further investigation it’s very unlikely that any MOT Test Centre would fail a car on a resonator delete, the vehicle emissions stay the same and it doesn’t make the car loud enough to fail.

With this in mind I have a feeling Audi may have a chance to wiggle out of this situation, despite the fact that they are in violation of the CRA & BlackHorse are in breach of contract under CCA Section 75.

Any other ideas?

sorry but you seem to be looking for excuses for them not upholding this car has been modified....

I bought an Approved Used Audi S3 (2015) from Watford Audi on 29/11/17.

so it was approved by Audi

what does that entail?

I would like to see it in writing that audi 'approve' that removing a resonator is ok then

and selling it on is on under this approval scheme under their name...

..so why the BEEP did they fit one to the car in the first place....if its not important...

someones getting done over here or are not enforcing their rights or reading their resale rules...

i'd love to see someone go into an audi and say hey I've removed this part of the exhaust and re mapped the ECU cause I think it makes my dick bigger

you'll pay me the same trade in as if it hadn't been modied...

cause they would.....

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Surely if it is an Approved car it would have been checked and then the straight through exhaust would have been seen? Also to me a straight through exhaust would indicate that it was previously owned by a "boy racer" and it is possible other modifications have been done?

This is from Audi explanation on "approved"

Audi Trained Technicians

Audi Trained Technicians follow stringent quality checks, ensuring we achieve the highest standards at all times. You’ll also receive a 2-year warranty on all parts and labour.

Servicing plans give you a full Audi service history and the Service. Plan is transferable to subsequent owners.

Approved Used Audi

The comprehensive pre-sales checks carried out on all Approved Audi used cars mean you can choose your next Audi with total confidence. All cars come with the following benefits:

Multi-point check

12 month Audi guarantee

Independent provenance check

Independent mileage check

Service History verification certificate

30 day exchange plan

Please see terms and conditions*

145 Exacting checks to pass

These checks include; separate mechanical, interior and exterior checks, a full road-test and a detailed written report.

Id be asking for the written report.

Ive looked over the Exacting 145 Point Check and not only is there no written note of an exhaust modification, but all exhaust idle/clamp/pipe checks were all completely fine apparently.

They've either completely ignored the blatant modification or the person who carried out the check didn't manage to spot it.

Either way it's been overlooked, and as a customer I'm not pleased with the service at all.

Currently awaiting a callback from Audi Customer Relations.

Did you write an official rejection letter?

That's what you need to do.

Stay off the phone or if you really have to, record the calls.

Once you reject the car under cra, dump it in their yard, take detailed photos and hand keys and documents to them.

Then inform dvla that you have passed the vehicle to the Audi garage.

At that point you'll be in a position to get what you have already paid back.

I wrote & delivered my official Rejection letter on 27/12/17 to the Sales Manager.

Although I did not dump the car at their yard,

I did urge for them to take the car back as I no longer wished to use it.

They insisted it was fine I keep using it (probably because they didn't think they'd have to take it back) until further notice.

All phonecalls I made were recorded & stored for further reference.

I have recieved a call Today from Audi letting me know they WILL be going through with the rejection & are processing the full refund already.

I will be returning the car to them on Monday with all relevant documents & keys.

Thank you all for the information you have provided, I dare say my strike back at Audi wouldn't have been as effective if it wasn't for the CAG.

I'll be sticking around for sure :)

moving fwd

well done!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...