Amazon suspended Prime next day delivery, not told anyone though.

Deadyankee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I ordered things yesterday online, I selected next day delivery, but when I have just checked now, they aren't estimated to arrive until Friday? Something I ordered today is also due to arrive Friday and not tomorrow. All were prime eligible products.

So I jumped onto their webchat, and spoke to someone. Turns out they have suyspended next day delivery until they can catch up from Xmas and get their drivers back.

In fact here is a snip from the web chat.

"Ojas: I can truly understand your concern however as you must have been aware that we had loads of deliveries on Christmas season so the inventory at our fulfillment centers is revising so they are not getting shipped on the same day as they are placed. This is the reason the next day delivery is extended however please be assured that it will be in its original form once again in 2 to 3 days as all of our carriers are also returning back to work.

Me: hmm

so it's

down to the fact you are behind on deliveries, that's fine as long as you say that

Ojas: So please be assured that the prime one day delivery service will be in effect within a couple of days."

Isn't this a breach of contract?

A warning for anyone else expecting their deliveries they day after they are placed as usual.

I had a similar response from customer services for a parcel a day late the week before Christmas

Emailed the ceo to point out the poor customer services and within the hour there was an email appologising and a £20 voucher in our amazon account...

Apparently we shouldn't have been told that as it isn't the case and customer services shouldn't have said it

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

• 2 weeks later...