starting a dmp to include NW debt

debrag15
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm starting up a DMP through Payplan and natwest is one of my creditors.

I have given payplan all the correct details in terms of account numbers,addresses etc but natwest are saying that the information payplan have given them is incorrect so they can’t provide a balance on the account, the details they hold are different.

They have asked if I call into a branch. I don't really want to do this as I don't see the need to, other than to confirm to them that I am now dealing with payplan. Will they want me to have a sit down with them? That is not going to happen.

Why are you going with payplan? Theyre not exactly the best and dont get the legality or enforceability of debts.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

have you sent ALL the people you supposedly owe money too a CCA request?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Always check enforceability. More so if it's with a dca. If it's still with the original creditor then check statements for things to reclaim. If after all that, everything is in order, then you start negotiating.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

why don't you send NatWest an sar then

get all the info first.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

information is power.

oh and IMHO I would be doing this DMP yourself!

dx

and they

Agree with dx. It's easier to do it yourself and the creditors have to treat you the same as a regular dmp