Welcome to the world my Identical twin boys ! :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Just thought Id post a pic of my identical twin boys who entered the world on 13/12/2017 at 0709 & 0720.

Doc1.pdf

I hope you can all give me a little leaway if I ask stupid questions or seem lazy this week, were (my partner and I) both burned out already :( an to top things off one of them have a cold so even less sleep.

congratulations, what names have you given them

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

:)

my new grandchild arrives in June, my daughter does not want to find out the sex and nor did she when she had her last baby, she wants it as a surprise and something to look forward to

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Congratulations. :whoo:they are sure to give you sleepless nights for at least the next 18 years!

As an aside, My eldest daughter had twins, a boy and a girl. Even now people will say "Are the identical" DOH!:frusty:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Congratulations, what a wonderful Christmas present :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thank you all :) they are certainly making their arrival known, both have reflux ! :( so sleep is in short supply, hospital cant help them as under 1 month old and nothing they can be given - and gp cant register them until 5/1/18

Update.

On Wednesday 3rd jan the bigger twin Harry become ill - was very sleepy all day but we put it down to him being a baby and growing.

Thursday he was very hard to wake and changed colour going grey !

With that my wife and I rushed him to A&E where he was put into a cubicle quickly and deteriorated rapidly.

He was rushed round to resus where he was intubated, ventilated and sedated.

He was then transferred to Paediatric Critical Care Unit at the Royal London hospital the same day by South Thames retrieval service who were amazing.

Harry remained on the ventilator until Saturday evening when he woke up so he had the tube removed and was breathing on his own then.

He was transferred to queens hospital yesterday where he is now, with a slight deterioration today where he’s back on oxygen struggling to maintain his sats.

It turns out he has INFLUENZA A. It very nearly killed him.

Lets hope for a speedy recovery 2ltr16valve

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

South Thames retrieval service

know them very very well

they are an amazing little organisation

chin up, things are looking better...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Lord give us a break.

The other twin started showing the same sighs yesterday morning and went down hill faster than his brother. He was intubated, ventilated and sedated quickly and is now in st marys in London ! While his brother is in queens the other side of town :(