Change of address Notification

jon8214
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

ive been reading a few forums and cant seem to find the answer to this question.

I have an account on my CRA for Lowells marked as defaulted at an old address.

Now my fear is they will try to obtain a CCJ at my old address at it is nearing the 6year mark since I have made any payments or had any contact with them.

Is there anyway I can update my address with lowells with out resetting the 6 year clock?

Thanks in advance

Sorry should of mentioned this is for a Orange mobile account so as far as im aware I cant CCA them either

simply updating your address do not reset anything.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks very much ive sent them an email saying I didnt recognise the debt and of my change of address.

Let the game of letter tennis and email ping pong begin.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Let the game of letter tennis and email ping pong begin.

Yeah I realise that but I thought it would be better than them getting a backdoor cci and then having to pay for a set aside, at least if they have my new address I can fight anything from the start.

RD is a waste of money IMO, all you need is proof of posting, especially as it's nothing more than a letter informing them of change of address, RD should be reserved for important docs, like SAR's.

Don't want to start setting a precedent and making these losers think we have to send everything by RD.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Lowell are issuing claimforms like confetti atm so watch the bell-ends.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 month later...

SOrry to bring an older post back up, after looking into my credit file I too have 3 accounts that Lowell have registered at my old address.

Do you simply write to them stating you don’t acknowledge the debts shown on your credit file however you’d like them to correct your address?

All of mine are due to go SB this year/early next so need to know any letters will go to correct address.

Thanks.

SOrry to bring an older post back up, after looking into my credit file I too have 3 accounts that Lowell have registered at my old address.

Do you simply write to them stating you don’t acknowledge the debts shown on your credit file however you’d like them to correct your address?

All of mine are due to go SB this year/early next so need to know any letters will go to correct address.

Thanks.

Correct

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread