MPS Windscreen PCN - Heritage Gate, Neath/Swansea

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

I've recently received a parking charge notice from the Swansea based Millennium Parking Services.

They have asked for £60 with the charge increasing to £100 after 14 days.

I am currently a student, so I don't have the money to pay for this and I feel conned.

I was using the street to park for my regional rugby training sessions in Llandarcy academy of sport.

They don't always have someone blocking the carpark entrance but when they do they don't let me in even if I tell them that my team trains here!!

There were no road markings or clear signage for me to know that it was a permit holders only area,

if there was, it was 6pm in november and I did not see them, meaning they were inadequately lit!

What action should I take from here?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Natalia

I have answered the questions I could from the forum the parking ticket forum;

1 The date of infringement? 04/12/2017

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? NO

3 Have you received a Notice To Keeper? NO

4 Who is the parking company? Millennium Parking Services

5 Where exactly did you park? Residential housing area - Heritage Gate, Swansea/Neath, SA10 6DF

await the NTK which should arrive between 29 - 56 days time.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...

as you go there often

take some pictures of the road,

any signage etc

and as it is a private road(?)

take pictures of the turn off from the public highway.

There is case law on your side in this as well as loads of persuasive court cases that can be quoted

if you didnt see the signs you cant be expected to agree to their content.

It is for the parking co to prove every aspect of their claim,

not you disprove it but having evidence in your favour makes that so much easier so get snapping.

Well, I don't know how important this might be but the postcode on the NTK is nowhere near the sports centre unless you like a long walk before and after training.

Heritage Gate seems to be the name of the housing development not a street name.

Street view doesn't show any parking signs at all except some parking bays individually marked as 'visitor parking' but no restriction signs.

Illegitimi non carborundum

they are not full members of the BPA so the BPA logo is different to those who are.

As for address,

it doesnt have to be exact but good enough to identify the land

so that may well suffice unless there is somewhere with a similar name and postcode.

Obvious wrong locations would be something like anytown road instead of anytown lane when the named location is a public highway and not the land they supposedly manage.

However, a lack of signage to indicate you are entering private land from the public highway and logically sigange to offer a contract must be visible at the point you leave the highway.

Having a small sign stuck behind a wheelie bin has lost many a court case for these bandits including this firm

Edited by honeybee13
Paras