Robinson Way, CCA Return for old Burton Card

B_B19
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently had a CCA response from Robinson Way, regarding an old Burton card account. The CCA they have sent however relates to another older and closed account in my name, as the account numbers are different.

Just wondering what the best approach is now.

They have resumed collection activities but at present just threatening to send e-mails, letters & phone calls.

Is it worth responding at the moment to point out the error or should I just let it run it's course for a while and see where it goes?

Any advice would be appricated.

Many thanks.

I'd be ignoring the silly little children.

How old is this Burtons agreement?

Guessing it doesn't show on your CRF anymore?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

They have resumed collection activities but at present just threatening to send e-mails, letters & phone calls..

And that's all it is, idle childish threats, however when they do start their criminal offence of harassment, you can then take them to the cleaners.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Haha thanks Bazooka Boo :lol:

Ignore them I will then. I've already blocked their phone number and their threat to call me at work is pretty empty considering they don't know my place of work.

Both the accounts are no longer showing on my CRF file so there is nothing to worry about there.

How long would you say before it's harrasment? I've had an e-mail & a letter in the past week or so, so I don't think it's that bad at present.

why did you send them a CCA request?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so you put a 16 digit number on your CCA request

and they've sent back te other one?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Their threat about contacting work. Was it in writing or over the phone

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Tut tut. They're not allowed to do that :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

• 10 months later...

it would seem for the past year Robinson Way have been content in sending me the same letter all of which I have not responded too.

Due to the fact they have not correctly satisfied my CCA Request because the copy CCA sent does not match the account number they refer to.

I have today however just received a letter advising that the matter has been referred to their re-connection team who are going to review the matter with a view to a home visit.

Just wondering if anyone could let me know the correct approach to take?

ignore them. If anyone turns up, tell them in whatever way you want to get lost or youll call 101.

Those letters are very likely automated and no human apart from you has read them.

Re-connection team!!!! That is hilarious, almost as good as their pre legal departments, what utter imbeciles, no wonder they're the laughinb stock of this industry.

Just ignore the fools, alternatively give them a call and ask what biscuits do they want with their tea.

eh..you hold these 2 wires a minute mr DCA at my door and i'll reconnect you..

and they