LCS demand for estimated bill 2016 from E-on

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The last few months I have been receiving numerous letters from a company called LCS demanding £24.65 + £5 admin charge on behalf of their client E-on for an alleged bill in June 2016 when I switched to a different supplier.

I have contacted them by email many times for them to prove who they are & how the debt was incurred.

LCS have now sent me E-on bill printouts & are now demanding £99.65 for an 'estimated bill'.

As far as I'm concerned I do not owe any money.

E-on have been very unhelpful.

Any assistance please?

LCS are a DCA

they are NOT BAILIFFS

as with any DCA on ANY supposed debt

they have ZERO legal powers

safe to ignore them.

deal with E.ON

if you want to do anything.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You should raise a complaint writing to EON and see the complaint to the end of the process. Totall ignore LCS.

Remember that Energy suppliers now register such debts on credit records and you therefore might want to check and make this part of your complaint.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

If this is the case:-

What is the back-billing principle?

Put simply, if your supplier is at fault, it will not seek additional payment for unbilled energy used more than 12 months prior to the error being detected and a corrected bill being issued.

When does the back-billing principle apply?

Each case is looked at on its own merits; however, the 12 month limit for back-bills may apply in these examples when your supplier has:

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

we have two E.ON reps here they should be able to sort this tomorrow

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

your new supplier will have the meter readings from the a switch over, I hope you gave them accurate ones.

A third party company actually gets the data from the new co and then runs a bit of load analysis on this and passes it on to Eon, who then send you a final bill based on your reading.

However, this third party company managed to screw up my meter reading passing on twice in 3 years

so it is imperative you have your own readings written down somewhere.

No-one tells you about these other companies when you switch supplies and they never cant be forced to do anything as they are outside the regulators and ombudsman's powers.

So check what readings the new supplier started with and whether they were actual

and then ask Eon what they had. If they are correct you offer to pay them and they cant refuse,

if they are wrong then they may owe you a lot of money for false reporting on your credit records..

I dont understand why people don't take pictures of the meter reading on the switch over date.

Take picture

Send picture

Get final bill

Pay bill if reading correct

If not correct say I'm not paying, here is proof of meter reading.

I'm paying that, send bill for that, if not, take me to court.