North West mini centre Glossop – again

DEX1973
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I've just seen this on BBC North West and it's shocking.

I can advise that if you or anyone reading this has been caught up in it and has paid ANY part of funds via a credit card then contact your credit card company asap!

Even if it's just a deposit and the balance by cash or bank transfer,

then you should be entitled to a refund of the WHOLE amount you have lost under section 75!

Providing what you have paid for is between £100 and £30,000 you SHOULD be covered for your losses via a credit card payment.

The card company might fob you off and if they do then take this matter up with the FOS (Ombudsman) they will look more into your claim.

If you have any other issues then post here and I will check over the days and weeks and try to answer questions or help if and where I can

I really hope this helps, as these [problem]mers one by one need locking up as they make many people life a misery!

Hi,

I am another victim of Chris at the NWMC..

. He is building a 1275GT for my son's 17th birthday (2nd March 2016).

.. Despite promises he missed that date as well as a couple of others following...

It came to Xmas and even on Xmas eve morning he told me i'd get it that day and well you can guess what happened..

. well it's now 4th March and he let me down again after promising it would be ready for my son's 18th birthday,

1 year past the original handover date...

I have told him i want the car, in it's current state but he's refused to deliver it to me,

he's also refusing to hand it over until the full balance is paid even though it's not finished!!!

I'm stuck and so angry and frustrated,

any advice you could share or if i could join you fighting him please let me know...

Thanks. Are you able to link us to the programme in some way please.

• 2 weeks later...

Not if you have used a credit card. There is normally a 6/7 year limit, but could be extended under special cases. You are well in the basic time limit so contact your card provider asap!

how did you pay?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I never invested/purchased anything with this company.

I was watching the BBC Northwest news a week or so back and saw this [problem] and the upset and misery it's caused people up there!

I wanted to help.

I have had successful section 75 claims before and wanted to pass on my knowledge and help to others and assure them that if they have agreements with this fraudster and his company and the agreements for work was over £100 and under £30,000 then you WILL have a claim for a full refund if any part of the transaction was paid via a credit card (NOT a debit card).

This is NO hoax or recovery [problem] but from me a genuine way to try to help anyone that has paid via a credit card to get their money back and possibly interest on top too!!

why won't this site let me use the word [problem]!! Hmmm

because it could lead to legal claims against the site

please read our rules

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Fair enough.

I've put it out there in regards to folk pushing their card companies for a full refund via section 75.

To me it's a no brainer to at least try with both the card companies and then with the FOS (Ombudsman)

if the card companies refuse as losing thousands when there is a possible recourse is a path I would try before throwing in the towel to erm

(let me choose my words carefully!Lol) possible negligent actions from the merchant.

the section 75 has been mentioned on many of the other mini centre threads

so not to worry.

dx

and they