getoutofdebtfree - waste of time?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Waste of time

FMoTl twaddle

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so what is your real problem that led you to think FMoTL twaddle might help you...

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

a friend who was using it, or going to use it introduced me to it briefly back then who I've lost contact with and i have a few debts to deal with of my own now in the best way that I can, I had no faith in it so I thought I'd investigate.

a lot about life is very illogical if you ask me lol, in essence what I mean is if you could afford a lawyer who has some very high degree of knowledge in the monetary system then it could possibly wash but going to court on your own where you really dont have the wealth of information needed wouldn't work...

Hmm, FMotL is all well and good, until you try and use it, especially against financial situations.

People have lost their homes falling for it, thinking they can pick and choose which rules they wish to follow, and which ones they don't.

What issues are you having?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

no just volunteers for free

so your debts then

tell us the story...

dx

and they

Who are you good people? are you debt/iva councillors,.

The majority of us are those who have been through the wringer with the underhand and quite frankly very questionable debt collection practices, this industry uses in it's shallow attempt at feeding off others misery.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

You may have noticed that the original site is no more but has been taken over by a debt management firm who charge for their service. Not free.

If you need more proof of how wrong freeman logic is, just check out Tom Crawford, Rekha Patel, Neelu Berry and many others who have followed the logic and lost, time and again.

A few personal thoughts on Freemen if you will.

They believe that they have no obligation to pay for services rendered.

They believe that all forms of financial conduct is contractual and as such they can refuse to engage.

They believe they can 'travel' on publicly funded roads without the need for a licence, tax or MOT.

They believe that they have an absolute right to free money to do whatever they choose to do with it and that doesn't include paying, mortgage/rent nor council tax nor the police precept.

They believe that any contract with authorities is voluntary but they soon change tack when they are burgled, have an accident or their vehicle of 'travel' (normally called a CAR) catches fire and that they can have as much NHS treatment as they wish.

You can see from the above that I have no respect for freemen.

If someone wishes to become a freeman then they should remove themselves entirely from society, not walk on pavement or road, not enter any store, not use any vehicle-motorised or other, not use money which is Bank of England property. They must also not use any facilities provided where Income Tax, National Insurance or Council Tax is used to cover those costs.

I could go on. This is not a rant, just some thoughts for people wishing to follow this woo!

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE