Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: es parking PCN - central reads secure car park blackpool

got someone that lives nearby there?

dx

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    rossalyn Novitiate

Cagger since : Nov 2017

only b and b owner i will ask

Basic Account Holder
    rossalyn Novitiate

b and b owner taking pics and sending to my email address

Basic Account Holder
    rossalyn Novitiate

i now have pictures of car park thank you all

Attached Files

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

pictures in above post

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

having read their terms you cant breach their contract by overstaying,
    just not purchasing a ticket in the first place
    so anyone going here should pay for an hour and stop all day at no extra cost!

in your case they are using the clause about parking wholly within a marked bay and have an illustration of a car that (partially) occpies 2 bays so different to a vehicle parked sticking out of a single bay because the bays are too small to fit a dinky toy.

The former has a good reason for being penalised,
    they lose money by the thoughtless driver taking up a space that could otherwise be used and charged for.

there is no prescribed minimum size for a bay in off street parking in council land so bays can be any size they want them to be
    but as there is a standard for bays on public roads then this will be the benchmark and the parking co will have to show at least a plausible reason why theirs are vastly different if they want to have a condition that gives rise to such a claim.

If the bay is too small to fit a standard car then the contract demanding you park in such a manner can never be fulfilled so it is an unfair term,
    they either wnat you to pay and park or they dont want you there at all,
    they cant say park but we are going to clobber you regardless.

The bad news is they are too greedy and too thick to consider this sort of thing and their trade association is run by charlatans
    so they become emboldened to sue people as they see this racket as a licence to print money rather than a managerial tool for compliance.
    In short, they lose but only after a long battle.

I also note a sign for Ace security so it makes me wonder whether ES have taken over a site quite recently
    if that is the case I would bet that the landowner has them on a short contract having had bad service before.

This will make demanding sight of their contract a must if they do try their luck at court.
    It also leads to a claim of contradictory signage and you could always claim you thought the other signs were the relevannt ones not the ES ones.

They cant say that ist true, just witter on about how brilliant theirs are but it will still leave that doubt

Basic Account Holder
    rossalyn Novitiate

thanks ericsbrother
    i know i cannot show you which bay i was parked in ,
    but if you study the white lines they are approx a foot or so from the wall ,
    i didnt park up to the wall as previously caught my front bumper

i parked up to the end of the white line ,

so by this my car was probably sticking out the back of the bay,
    i was also governed by a wall on my drivers side

if this should not be on here please delete rossalyn

thanks to all again

makes no odds

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

as said,
    it really doesnt matter because the spaces are miles smaller than an on road standard space and that will be taken as a comparator.

Although there is no law regarding how big off road parking spaces acn be if the painted box is smaller than any car then it cannot be a genuine term to the offer of parking that has been breached.

Basic Account Holder
    rossalyn Novitiate

i was due to pay 100 by today
    i await a summons or letter from es enforcement

thanks all for your advice

long time before that happens,
    you will get a series of begging letters from powerless DCAicon's first,
    then a letter from Gladstones or BW Legal,
    the parking worlds last hope.

That is the point we suggest responding in forthright terms rather than waiting for a court claim formicon.

If they ignoreicon your reply ( and they do) then you can show they have behaved unreasonably and claim a carrier bag full of costs and you wont even have to pay the 5p for the bag

Basic Account Holder
    rossalyn Novitiate

thanks for all your advice

i have not received a letter yet ,
    perhaps due to the xmas period ,

when i do get one shall i open it and reply

would it be possible for you to write my reply so i can copy and send ,
    it would seem more professional, or shall i just write one myself

or should i just not open the letter and ignoreicon making out i have not received it

i wish you all a happy and prosperous 2018,

i may have to make a trip to blackpools court or can i ask to go to a court local to myself

thanks all

stop running ahead of yourself
    if you get anything more simply ask here FIRST before doing or NOT doing anything.

you seem a little confused or are not reading things carefully enough here....so best to ask eh?

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

we do not suggest that you respond to any letters from a toothless DCAicon, to do so is a waste of a stamp.

The only letters we recommend replying to are the letters sent out before a court claim and then we will help you with a suitable response

Basic Account Holder
    rossalyn Novitiate

yesterday the 29th of december

i received a demand from es parking enforcement for 125

the letter obviously got delayed in the xmas post
    it was dated 14th december

i had 14 days from this date to pay

Aw what a shame....

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    rossalyn Novitiate

im not sure how to take your last message dx100uk
    is it a shame for me or the es parking co

im presuming because of the delayed post

you didn't have 14 days
    their time limits are totally immaterial.
    why do you keep thinking you have to pay anyone..anything...?

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    rossalyn Novitiate

im not paying unless a court demands i do

Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

That will only happen if the idiot PPC takes you to court, and you don't defend it and let them get a default CCJ.

The team here will help defeat them.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details