es parking PCN - central reads secure car park blackpool

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your client should have known better than falling for your claptrap and that they have wasted their money hiring you to write another pointless letter as all parties know that there was no offer of a contract in the first place so cannot possibly be a breach of one.

Any court action will be vigorously defended and a full costs recovery order sought along with a counterclaim for the breach of the DPA for obtaining keeper details when there was no cause to do so.

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

You NEVER email or phone a parking co or their gophers..

Read other threads and this is made clear as are the results of not following this advice.

You will get a load of harassment from all sorts of people and if you do get taken to court gladdys will abuse the system by sending stuff to you at midnight on the day before court and the claim it was sent in time.

In reality they do it so you cant respond in time so dont give them a method or reason for playing their dirty game.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Well, it was meant as a joke, but you could, there's nothing stopping you :evil:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

You dont waste money on 1st/signed for!!

2nd class with free proof of

Posting from the po counter

You only need to prove it was sent

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no,

if they hire a solicitor they dont have to attend.

However, you can then challenge any witness statement as being void as there is no witness!

More on procedure nearer the time,

there are lost of things that need to be done first and once they get an AOS and know the claim is defended it is often the last thing you hear about it.

Anything you do or say that makes it look like you arent absolutely certain of your position will be picked upon so stick to the short response for now

• 1 month later...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...