es parking PCN - central reads secure car park blackpool

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2059 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

having read their terms you cant breach their contract by overstaying,

just not purchasing a ticket in the first place

so anyone going here should pay for an hour and stop all day at no extra cost!

in your case they are using the clause about parking wholly within a marked bay and have an illustration of a car that (partially) occpies 2 bays so different to a vehicle parked sticking out of a single bay because the bays are too small to fit a dinky toy.

The former has a good reason for being penalised,

they lose money by the thoughtless driver taking up a space that could otherwise be used and charged for.

there is no prescribed minimum size for a bay in off street parking in council land so bays can be any size they want them to be

but as there is a standard for bays on public roads then this will be the benchmark and the parking co will have to show at least a plausible reason why theirs are vastly different if they want to have a condition that gives rise to such a claim.

If the bay is too small to fit a standard car then the contract demanding you park in such a manner can never be fulfilled so it is an unfair term,

they either wnat you to pay and park or they dont want you there at all,

they cant say park but we are going to clobber you regardless.

The bad news is they are too greedy and too thick to consider this sort of thing and their trade association is run by charlatans

so they become emboldened to sue people as they see this racket as a licence to print money rather than a managerial tool for compliance.

In short, they lose but only after a long battle.

I also note a sign for Ace security so it makes me wonder whether ES have taken over a site quite recently

if that is the case I would bet that the landowner has them on a short contract having had bad service before.

This will make demanding sight of their contract a must if they do try their luck at court.

It also leads to a claim of contradictory signage and you could always claim you thought the other signs were the relevannt ones not the ES ones.

They cant say that ist true, just witter on about how brilliant theirs are but it will still leave that doubt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks ericsbrother

i know i cannot show you which bay i was parked in ,

but if you study the white lines they are approx a foot or so from the wall ,

i didnt park up to the wall as previously caught my front bumper

i parked up to the end of the white line ,

so by this my car was probably sticking out the back of the bay,

i was also governed by a wall on my drivers side

if this should not be on here please delete rossalyn

thanks to all again

makes no odds

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

as said,

it really doesnt matter because the spaces are miles smaller than an on road standard space and that will be taken as a comparator.

Although there is no law regarding how big off road parking spaces acn be if the painted box is smaller than any car then it cannot be a genuine term to the offer of parking that has been breached.

long time before that happens,

you will get a series of begging letters from powerless dca's first,

then a letter from Gladstones or BW Legal,

the parking worlds last hope.

That is the point we suggest responding in forthright terms rather than waiting for a court claim form.

If they ignore your reply ( and they do) then you can show they have behaved unreasonably and claim a carrier bag full of costs and you wont even have to pay the 5p for the bag

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for all your advice

i have not received a letter yet ,

perhaps due to the xmas period ,

when i do get one shall i open it and reply

would it be possible for you to write my reply so i can copy and send ,

it would seem more professional, or shall i just write one myself

or should i just not open the letter and ignore making out i have not received it

i wish you all a happy and prosperous 2018,

i may have to make a trip to blackpools court or can i ask to go to a court local to myself

thanks all

stop running ahead of yourself

if you get anything more simply ask here FIRST before doing or NOT doing anything.

you seem a little confused or are not reading things carefully enough here....so best to ask eh?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yesterday the 29th of december

i received a demand from es parking enforcement for £125

the letter obviously got delayed in the xmas post

it was dated 14th december

i had 14 days from this date to pay

Aw what a shame....

and they

you didn't have 14 days

their time limits are totally immaterial.

why do you keep thinking you have to pay anyone..anything...?

and they

That will only happen if the idiot PPC takes you to court, and you don't defend it and let them get a default CCJ.

The team here will help defeat them.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 5 months later...
:yo::yo: ignore them

and they

thanks have i a good case to win also i made another donation yesterday by paypal

Thanks! All donations are very gratefully received. We've been reduced to Malted Milk (not) biscuits in the staff canteen at CAG Towers. :lol:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

I would respond and let them know that their client should have known better than falling for their claptrapa and that they have wasted their money hiring them to write another pointless letter as all partied know that there was no offer of a contract in the first place so cannot possibly be a breach of one and that any court action will be vigourously defended and a full costs recovery order sought along with a counterclaim for the breach of the DPA for obtaining keeper details when there was no cause to do so.

Don be polite, they know that their clients are uselass because they have advised them at every step and they are useless themselves.

It's best not to do it by email, as it gives them a free way to hassle you. If you write to them (envelope & stamp) they have to spend money to reply to you and/or hassle you further.

18pt characters means, write it in big letters. And in crayon might be a good idea as well :lol:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.