Anybody, had, dealings-with, Judicial-Conduct-Investigations-Office

scubatony
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

I am about to start proceedings against somebody in the judiciary and by a quick search I have found this website https://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk/ .

Before I delve headlong into it has anybody had dealings with this Investigations Office ?

All replies answered.

You say "all replies answered", but in many of your previous threads you "don't want to give away too much" and are all "secret squirrel".

In one such example over 3 years ago, I noted:

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?426819-Simple-Can-a-criminal-witness-statement-be-used-in-a-civil-trial&p=4555224#post4555224

It is your right to ask a "simple" question, and to not give details.

The hazard is that the answers aren't always "simple" and may turn on the details. There is usually "a rule" but often the details give "exceptions to the rule ", with exceptions to the exceptions due to the details more common than rare!

Are you again wanting precise answers to an imprecise stated scenario?.

What relevance do other's interactions with the JCIO have unless the circumstances are similar?.

Hi there

There are many many people reading these threads, and now the CAG is viewable on Twitter it is even more so.

Put it like this, if I had found a really good deal on a new car and there was only one vehicle left do you seriously think I would tell all and sundry, "no of course not".

I have sent you a p.m.

Tony

Hi there

There are many many people reading these threads, and now the CAG is viewable on Twitter it is even more so.

Put it like this, if I had found a really good deal on a new car and there was only one vehicle left do you seriously think I would tell all and sundry, "no of course not".

I have sent you a p.m.

Tony

No but looking at your past posts I do believe you would ask advise about the performance of the car but refuse to give details about the make and model, probably just stating it had " four wheels and is green".

What's the point in seeking advice when you don't give enough information in the first place? I wish you well.

Thanks for your advice

You've quoted yourself, so you seem to be wishing yourself well.

If you were trying to address the comment to, me:

a) You didnt quote me, and

b) I'm not the one looking for advice, you are.

To continue your car analogy: how can someone advise you on the performance of a car based on it being green, and having four wheels? YOU are the one seeking advice ... where have I sought advice and not given enough details (at least, if details weren't given initially, where have I not given relevant details when asked!).

Following on from your analogy, It is easy to ask about the performance of a 4-year old Golf GTi, giving the engine BHP, without saying "and I've seen one dirt cheap at garage"!

Going 'secret squirell' or asking for threads to be closed because you don't want to give information helps no one.

If you can't sufficiently anonymise your situation and want secrecy / confidentiality, you may have to find a solicitor or a free legal advice clinic ; online may not be the place for you.

Starting with the basics, was the most recent behaviour you want to complain about within the last 3 months?

Does it fall within heading a) or b):

a) The use of racist, sexist or offensive language

Falling asleep in court

General rudeness

Misusing judicial status for personal gain or advantage

Criminal convictions

Failure to declare a potential conflict of interest, or

b) A judgement, verdict or order

Sentencing decisions

What evidence should be, or has been, considered

The award of costs and damages

Whose attendance is required at court

Who should be allowed to participate in a hearing

Recusal - whether a particular judge should preside over a case or hearing

Allegations of criminal activity for example, perverting the course of justice ?

In effect, is it a matter of personal conduct, or about a judicial decision / judicial case management?

Typical

I ask for "Anybody, had, dealings-with, Judicial-Conduct-Investigations-Office" as seen in the title to the thread.

What do I get somebody who has the best intentions and copies and pastes direct from their website, https://judicialconduct.judiciary .gov.uk/ which I am quite able to undertake.

Without risking 'the other side' learning of your plans :

You sent me a PM. Thatt led me to believe you hadn't seen that page I quoted from, as from the contents of your PM ; the matters you mentioned would lead the JCIO to be unable to consider your complaint.

so, you may be able to undertake copying and pasting the information, but you seem unable to understand its significance!.

I also note that you haven't actually answered .... so why do you feel the JCIO can act, on the information you sent me in PM?.

If you doubt my assessment, I I can re-post the PM, since it doesn't get anywhere near identifying you or your case! (but would only do so with your permission, since it was a PM).

If you don't want people to assume you haven't understood the JCIO webpages, stop acting like it.

scubatony, we don't remove threads unless there are legal reasons like a threatening solicitor's letter.

If you want to attract the attention of the site team, it's better to report your relevant post using the black triangle in the grey strip at the bottom of the post.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum