Scam Slimming Pills

Santa1023
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2344 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I checked the CC yesterday and found two transactions: One from ONLINENTRLSHOP.COM for £44.80 and one from CSBDYCLIENTS for £49.95. I had no idea who or what they were and googling found nothing. It turned out that my wife had followed an ad on FB and signed up for what she thought was a free trial. It turns out that the trial is not free at all and cancelling is next to impossible.

The two websites do not have an address and the freephone number gets a recorded announcement. Emails are returned.

Trimbiofit

CleanseDTX

I have spoken to the fraud department at Lloyds (the card issuer) and they have (hopefully) stopped any further transactions. They also said that they will pursue them for a refund.

Is there anything else that I can or should do?

do a section 75 to Lloyds

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have spoken to the fraud department at Lloyds (the card issuer) and they have (hopefully) stopped any further transactions. They also said that they will pursue them for a refund.

do a section 75 to Lloyds

I disagree.

a) If the credit card company are already co-operating, let that process run. If it fails, then consider e.g. a s.75 claim, but if you issue a s.75 claim it may stop them informally resolving it, as it may be a different 'team', once it "goes legal".

b) S.75 has value limits (must exceed £100, and be no more than £30,000), and isn't applicable here, as each transaction is less than £100.