Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2012

Default Re: Sickness or bereavement leave?

All I can say is that I hope it works out well for both of you. It is a long time since I worked for a bad manager or company that behaves in such a pettifogging way but that is really the problem. reasonableness doesnt come into it.

Gold Account Holder king12345 Informative king12345 Informative king12345 Informative king12345 Informative

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2007

Default Re: Sickness or bereavement leave?

I have no trouble really.
    I've gone back to my post and we're running without a manager, too bad for them.
    But this girl is on the war path, i think she's been affected by her loss much more than she shows and this injustice is getting to her really mad.
    Won't be surprised if she calls sick for a long spell, she's well geared up for a breakdown and i don't know how much this 300 meant to her financially, but i suspect a lot.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details