Mortgage Express 2004 Terms & Conditions Booklet

Jimbo37
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

TMB ...The Mortgage Business is Lloyds...Lloyds did initially own Mortgage Express but sold it off in the late 90s to Bradford & Bingley

http://www.t-m-b.co.uk/legal/

In 2008, following the economic collapse and the recession, the bank was partly nationalised with Mortgage Express being handed over to the publicly owned Bradford & Bingley plc. The rest of it was sold off to Santander. Mortgage Express no longer accepts new business since this process. Mortgage Express now only caters for existing customers who already had their mortgage issued to them and had begun the repayment process.

http://www.mortgageexpresscontactnumber.co.uk/about-mortgage-express/

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Was it anything in specific with the T&Cs of 2004 Jimbo ?

Whats this relating to ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Hi Andy,

I''m hoping to move out of my flat to my GF, and would like to rent out - wondering what Mortgage Express conditions are in relation to this

Just had a good read of the linked TMB booklet, and it states that one needs to inform TMB before moving out of their mortgaged home to rent it out. It goes on to say "We may charge you an added rate if we say so in the offer, any extra agreement or any flexible options agreement. We may also charge you an added rate of not more than 2% a year because: (a) you have let the property;".

Assuming a parallel in the documents

- I have to inform them, but

- I may not need to pay them, as there is no mention in the offer letter

I'll hold the thread open, in case anyone has a copy of Mortgage Express own/actual 2004 T&Cs, and maybe I'll get lucky

Jimbo

Ah okay.... thats a pretty standard terms across most Mortgage Agreements which invariably is never actually enforced.....as long as they get their monthly dosh:wink:

You must inform them... it can invalidate you insurance...most will agree without the extra charge.