Fit4Less / Harlands **RESOLVED**

weird_dave
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, as I stepped through the front door, I could see an envelope poking out of the letterbox, upon gently lifting the envelope from its resting place, I couldn't but notice the "Haywards Heath" address mechanically scribed on the back. As a wave of fear filled my brow, I opened the envelope. To my surprise, all was good.

To be honest, I was expecting a bit more of a fight than this, but I'll take the early win :D

It reads:

"Further to your recent letter to our offices,

Harlands can confirm that the agreement is now closed and no further payments are due.

We hop you find this to be in order.

Yours sincerely,

Harlands

I suspect that since it was obvious I was never going to pay any admin fees, the letters required to coerce me into paying even the 1 month notice (of which they get a small %, assuming there was actually a requirement for me to pay it) isn't worth it.

To complete the story, I shall return to work tomorrow and scan the letter, followed by a donation.

Hi WD,

Excellent result and thanks for the update.

Thread title amended to reflect your **WIN** and thanks in anticipation of you Site Donation.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks W Dave for whatever you can manage for the Site Donation.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Hi WD,

Site Admin will know the details thanks.