Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Basic Account Holder Kegimus Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2017

Default Re: Paypal negative balance

I can make little payments just now but it will get to a point eheee I will have to wait untill payday before I can do another one but they don’t seem to like long waits for a payment which is annoying because you tell them you can’t afford to pay every penny in one go

Royalties Account Holder renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2010

Doesnt matter if they dont like it. They have to go by your financial circumstances. They dont get to dictate. Especially since its almost impossible for them to enforce anything and rely on threats you and others fall for.

So basically they are cowards and rely on others

Royalties Account Holder renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2010

Not cowards, they just have very limited enforcement powers in this country. Just like a bunch of other finance companies, such as PDL's, they cant or dont take action themselves, they just pass the debt out.

Ok, might just refuse payments after next phone callicon and see what they actually do

Hi, got an update
    - I messaged PayPal on fb messenger a couple of weeks ago and stated my email and that I’m from uk and they sent me this message...

Hi Craig, we appreciate your patience as we've been working through our messages.
    Thank you for contacting us about the negative balance on your PayPal account.
    If your account shows a negative balance for more than 120 days, your account functionality might get limited.

To restore your balance you can add money from your bank account.
    Incoming payments can also restore your negative balance of course.

-Intars, so from that the Irish collection team who speak on the phone are liars who say the 120 day period doesn’t work and my debt would probably be handed over within a month or so, I have asked PayPal to tell me when the 120 day period started and take it from there.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details