PIP question

Claire0o0
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2355 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My partner is due to have a PIP assessment on Tuesday.

Does anyone know if your still entitled to the dla payments he normally gets till they make a decision.

Another question is would he still get his dla payments if he has to go through an appeal.

If transferring from DLA, payments continue until 4 weeks AFTER the decision on entitlement to PIP, even if the rate payable under PIP would be more.

Regardless of the outcome of the PIP claim, entitlement to DLA ends at that point and no further payments of DLA will be made. If you have to appeal the PIP decision successfully payments will be back dated to the date DLA ended.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

now go back and read post 2 again....

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

DLA continues to be paid for 4 weeks after the PIP decision, which is not the same date as the assessment. When the DWP make a decision on PIP they will send you a letter, DLA will be paid for 4 weeks after the date of that letter.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.