Battle with PayDay UK ***Refunded***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

Thanks to all on CAG as a great result was recently achieved. PAYDAY UK has completed investigation on loand between 1st st February 2008 to 30th April 2009.

Result was: Agreed funds lent irresponsibly.

Total Redress: £1,710.53 /today received transfer from uncle PAYDAU UK/

Still under investigation: 28 September 2007 to 31 January 2008 as I need to do more home work and provide some details they asked for.

Will keep posted on result.

BTW My success CAGers is also yours. So donation was made to keep this place runnin till the end of World! and one more day :)

Edited by lasek22uk
update

Thank you very much indeed. I've just sent you an email.

Lasek - That is so good to hear and thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much for the donations. It will help the forum keep running for others.

Interestingly - This is quite a landmark in some aspects because its beyond the 6 year limitation period etc.

2017 - 6 = 2011 :)

Ill let the site team know about the donation. Please do keep us posted.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Hi fkofilee , yes I was surprised to. And they are still willing to look for loans between 2007-2008

10 Years?! Well thats good news for lots of reclaims that are going ahead :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Did this ever go to the FOS by any chance? Did they make reference to it if it did go that far?

There has been an increasing number of FOS Complaints that are being looked at over 6 years...

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Hi fkofilee , nope never. I have original paper work from PAYDAY UK. I can share it in full if needed.

Could you have got more by going to the FOS i wonder - Anyway still a great result and thank you once again for your donations its appreciated! :)

Keep us posted :)

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis