Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Site Team silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2008

Default Re: Caught shoplifting in Waitrose

OOH! Capital Resolve. It seems that RLPicon have managed to find yet another debt collector to work with. I have forgotten how many different debt collectorsicon RLPicon have used in the past few years mainly due to the fact that they get no joy whatsoever from the enlightened.

Many, many debt collectors have worked with RLP so it makes me wonder if when RLP try to pass on a case, most DCA's say 'NO' as (I believe) some of these companies work on a no win no fee basis.

Oh yes, Ignore as the others have said.

Site Team Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jan 2007

Default Re: Caught shoplifting in Waitrose

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox1961 View Post
    OOH! Capital Resolve. It seems that RLPicon have managed to find yet another debt collector to work with. I have forgotten how many different debt collectorsicon RLPicon have used in the past few years mainly due to the fact that they get no joy whatsoever from the enlightened.

Many, many debt collectors have worked with RLP so it makes me wonder if when RLP try to pass on a case, most DCA's say 'NO' as (I believe) some of these companies work on a no win no fee basis.

Oh yes, Ignore as the others have said.
    Most now know that they won't even recover the cost of postage!

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details