NCP ANPR PNC - Tacket Street, Ipswich

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So what happens if POPLA don’t uphold my appeal? Surely that makes me liable for the full cost does it not?

Nope! The only way to get anything from you is to take court action and as I have already mentioned, NCP are loath to do that (7 cases this year). Then they have to win and that is not guaranteed. A good defence will see them off pretty sharpish.

Don't even worry about your credit record either as IF you lost, you would pay up straight away and the judgement will not appear on your credit file.

The most you would have to pay if you lost is around double the charge so up to £200.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

You need to go read other threads JSTL

You've not read any

CAG is self help too

Then you'd know what happens etc

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 6 months later...

HELLLPPPPP!!!!!

Hi

First time posting in here so you'll have to excuse me.

I've just received a fine in the post for parking within the car-park

however I was lead to believe that due to using the car wash on site that I only had an hour of parking covered with the car wash people while they valeted my car. I returned and left the car park before the hour was up.

I have appealed the fine and am awaiting a decision but due to the car wash people telling me they cover your car for an hour I was assuming this to be covered and I wouldn't receive a fine.

I mean they can clearly see the guys driving the car and cleaning it if they review their CCTV footage.

Has anyone else had something similar happen?

Would love any feedback, thanks in advance.

JJSC.

HELLLPPPPP!!!!!

Hi

First time posting in here so you'll have to excuse me.

I've just received a fine in the post for parking within the car-park

however I was lead to believe that due to using the car wash on site that I only had an hour of parking covered with the car wash people while they valeted my car. I returned and left the car park before the hour was up.

I have appealed the fine and am awaiting a decision but due to the car wash people telling me they cover your car for an hour I was assuming this to be covered and I wouldn't receive a fine.

I mean they can clearly see the guys driving the car and cleaning it if they review their CCTV footage.

Has anyone else had something similar happen?

Would love any feedback, thanks in advance.

JJSC.

nowhere does it say FINE

where are your getting this from?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The most obvious thing in your case is that your car wasnt parked.

As you have appealed there isnt much we can say at the moment so suggest that you come back here when they respond and we will take it from there.

They dont have CCTV footage, they have mickey mouse cameras that take a picture of your vehicle entering and leaving the land, that is all. they are not interested in why you were there, just making money.

Hello and welcome to CAG. You need to start a new thread of your own please, this one dates back to last year.

Best, HB