Employment Tribunal Help Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2338 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you for your reply .

I was employed for 5 years .

I have a hearing in March i have to set out in writing what remedy the tribunal is being asked to award .

They weren't interested in settling during conciliation .

Unfair redundancy .

They dispute it all .

The company is run by my husband who i am in the process of divorcing .

Sorry to hear that; I found something here - https://www.monacosolicitors.co.uk/templates/ - but a more experienced person may help later; just thought to give them idea for some time so they know boundaries to try and help with - just from my past experience it was not nice to go through. I hope you get it sorted.

Edited by lostfaith
grammer

Hi , I have got a tribunal claim going on and need some help with drafting my letters , i would be very grateful for any help offered . Thank you

What letters? To who? This isn't very much information, and you really need to tell us a lot more before we understand what you are talking about. I hope you have some solid evidence, because tribunals don't like being involved in personal disputes. I'm not saying that's what is going on, but divorces tend to make them look for vendettas in proceedings, which is inevitably going to be at least part of the defence. I don't need a lot of detail to see that coming!

So please start at the beginning - tell us why you think it was unfair and what has happened - and what you are stuck with...

Thank you for your reply , there is no need for you to sound so patronizing , i don't need your opinion on the tribunals as i understand what they are there for and this is not a personal dispute . All i need help with is the wording of my letters that is all im stuck with thank you very much .

Thank you for your reply , there is no need for you to sound so patronizing , i don't need your opinion on the tribunals as i understand what they are there for and this is not a personal dispute . All i need help with is the wording of my letters that is all im stuck with thank you very much .

Wow. That will teach me to try to help you. Good luck. I'm out. I hope someone who also has the odd 30 years experience of going to tribunals with cases is hanging around willing to be insulted by you. You really need to get a grip. Pull a tantrum like that in a tribunal and you will be out of the door so fast your feet won't touch the ground.

Wow. That will teach me to try to help you. Good luck. I'm out. I hope someone who also has the odd 30 years experience of going to tribunals with cases is hanging around willing to be insulted by you. You really need to get a grip. Pull a tantrum like that in a tribunal and you will be out of the door so fast your feet won't touch the ground.

Come on Sangie, don't be like that.

Just write a letter, any letter about anything for her...

I woud say breakdown in personl realtionship and inability to work together is a reason for dismissal for "some other significant reason." Not aure I'd have gone with redundancy but the outcome is the same.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Why was sangues reply patronising?

I didn't find it that way at all.

Tone can be very hard to read in the written word :/

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

at least the reasons for the divorce wont need explaining.

OP if you read through your original post you will hopefully see that it is so vague as to be incomprehensiible as to what you want othe rthan someone to help write letters. People dont send letters to Tribunals, they send statements, evidence submissions etc. This may seem picky butknowing about the procedure and its terminology will help you massively and this means either reading up on it or passing the whole lot on to a professional.

Good to hear that you have got what you need for now deedee43.

For what its worth, I thought sangie's reply was helpful rather than patronising. She definitely knows what she is talking about. It is very difficult to convey tone across the internet so it is easy to misread things.

Feel free to post further details if you need more help.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS