Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder Sophia_ Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2017

Default Need help completing ET1

I have been told by ACAS that I have three claims - unfair dismissalicon, wrongful dismissal and discrimination. This was also backed up by a law clinic. I was told to complete the ET1, however, I am confused.

I am unsure how I would put these three claims in the form? Any advice would be welcome.

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

Default Re: Need help completing ET1

Section 8 page 6 of the form, "tick one or more of the boxes" then add a bit of detail in the big box in S8 below the tick boxes

Basic Account Holder Sophia_ Novitiate

Cagger since : Oct 2017

Quote Originally Posted by ericsbrother View Post
    Section 8 page 6 of the form, "tick one or more of the boxes" then add a bit of detail in the big box in S8 below the tick boxes
    Thanks.

In the box, should I set out the facts then say I am claiming for unfair dismissalicon, wrongful dismissal and discrimination?

Site Team steampowered Authoritative steampowered Authoritative steampowered Authoritative steampowered Authoritative steampowered Authoritative steampowered Authoritative steampowered Authoritative steampowered Authoritative steampowered Authoritative steampowered Authoritative steampowered Authoritative steampowered's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2012

I would suggest saying 'see overleaf' in box 8.2, and put the details into a separate document. You will not have enough space to go into detail around those three claims in the form itself.

You should not go into 'he said she said' type stuff. And you should certainly avoid a giant wall of text. But you should concisely state the key facts, key dates and key allegations.

See http://lionsheadlaw.co.uk/wp-content...-dismissal.PDF for a decent example of how to set out a basic unfair dismissalicon and discrimination claim. This will hopefully give you an idea of how your 'particulars of complaint' should be formatted and set out.'

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details