Need help completing ET1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been told by ACAS that I have three claims - unfair dismissal, wrongful dismissal and discrimination. This was also backed up by a law clinic. I was told to complete the ET1, however, I am confused.

I am unsure how I would put these three claims in the form? Any advice would be welcome.

Section 8 page 6 of the form, "tick one or more of the boxes" then add a bit of detail in the big box in S8 below the tick boxes

Thanks.

In the box, should I set out the facts then say I am claiming for unfair dismissal, wrongful dismissal and discrimination?

I would suggest saying 'see overleaf' in box 8.2, and put the details into a separate document. You will not have enough space to go into detail around those three claims in the form itself.

You should not go into 'he said she said' type stuff. And you should certainly avoid a giant wall of text. But you should concisely state the key facts, key dates and key allegations.

See http://lionsheadlaw.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/ET1-disability-discrimination-and-unfair-dismissal.pdf for a decent example of how to set out a basic unfair dismissal and discrimination claim. This will hopefully give you an idea of how your 'particulars of complaint' should be formatted and set out.'

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS