Purple Parking Damage - Where to get repaired?

robT82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2345 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I have recently returned from holiday to find that my car was damaged during its stay at Heathrow Purple Parking.

After submitting photos they have accepted that they caused the damage,

however would like me to use a car repair centre of their choice.

The car in question is a BMW, is less than 1 year old, and is under finance, and either needs to be returned in a years time, or the balance paid off.

I would prefer the car to be repaired at an official BMW car repair centre in order to ensure that it is repaired to a high standard and that BMW are happy with the repair, and don't want to make a claim via my own insurance as that will put my premium up, but not sure where I go from here.

Any advice as to how I should proceed will be greatly appreciated.

Rob

then you tell them that you will get it repaired at a BMW approved facility of their choosing or you will get your local BMW approved body shop to do it and they can pay the bill or be sued.

Try being nice but firm to start off with and force them to respond in writing so email or letter, not phone.

As you have gathered they are trying to keep their costs down and most likely keep the matter out of their insurer's attention