New Generation Parking Management (Cardiff - Miller & Carter)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

received a PCN in the post from New Generation Parking Management 18 months ago

- I sent them an email informing them that I am just the registered keeper and not necessarily the driver. (I used the template from this group)

NGP never responded to my email.

They have now passed 'the case' on to ZZPS/Wright Hassall Solicitors who have just informed me that the Protection of Freedoms Act allows them to County Court me. Is this right? (I did not state who was driving)

The driver (my wife) has recently died and would I still be liable for the charge?

This has really upset me and Wright Hassall after I told them that one of the drivers of the vehicle was now dead.

TIA

Edited by mikewebs

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

for starters ZZPS and any other dca cant do a damned thing other than try and sound scary.

wright hassle are acting in this capacity even though they are lower orders lawyers

The POFA allow the parking co to create a keeper liability if certain conditions are met and these are laid out in the act.

Just about no IPC member can meet the requirements becasue the advice they took when joining the IPC was faulty.

If you still have the paperwork they sent you 18 months ago then we can advise you about whether they stand a chance with kepper liability.

Also, you can name the driver any time up until they actually issue proceedings

if you want to start a separate fight and get the local papers involved you might want to name the driver and then slag them off for chasing a dead person.

what to do?

Write again formally to wright hassle and tell them that the driver at the time was the late Mrs M of whatever address and that her estate has been settled and any continued correspondence will be treated as harassment as both a criminal offence and civil tort.

If they have got their procedures wrong you can sue them for a damned sight more money than they can ever claim form you