HB cancelled due to no p45

stuggling
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My job ended in September but I've not received my p45 after explaining to council they have bank statements and still say no, I've tried to get my p45 of employee but they didn't report me as a leaver till October so won't get p45 till novemeber.

My landlord obviously wants his rent and I'm struggling to pay it each week as job centre sent my income support claim late, I'm devastated as we may now potentially be given an eviction notice.

Any advice as to what we can do ? Thanks

Shelter the housing charity are helpful with housing advice. They will come across this on a daily basis, so can tell you what you need to do.

Perhaps your employer can provide a letter confirming the leaving date, reason for leaving, whether any pay or redundancy is due to be paid, when it will be paid and that they will be issuing a P45 shortly. Speak to council benefits officer about this issue.

You will get this sorted, but you have to keep going. Just a case of speaking to the right person.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you I will contact shelter tomorrow, just feel worn down with it all out in a claim for a become support and signed everything last Monday and the office I signed at only sent the forms Friday and the office that should have received it has not and told to call Friday to see if they have it.