Help please.. sse bullying

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please can someone help or advise me.

Eight years ago Sse started billing me for my tenants electric

five years ago I was diagnosed with cancer and have been extremely ill and disabled ever since.

All through this illness and disability SOC have continually build me thousands and thousands of pounds for my tenants electricity up to £15,000 even though I produced tenancy agreements

finally they took me to court demanding £8000 for two years use of electricity for a small bungalow with 1 to 2 tenants in it .

The bungalow also had solar panels providing daytime electricity.

Sse said the bill was £8000 for two years and because I lost the court case they added £9000 in cost totalling £17,000

they require me to pay for my tenants electric.

Sse said the tenants did not exist and then I produced housing benefit evidence that they did exist

then Sse told the court that the tenants were actually my lodgers even though I produced address evidence of where I was living

I was not listened to and I lost .

Hence Sse have a CCJ against me for £17,000 that I cannot afford to defend or appeal.

Now the big problem start.

Because of this I was referred to a debt management company Who advised me to take an IVA and they have collated my income and expenditure and details of any assets and valuations to prove I have nothing I am able to sell.

This company contacted Sse to try and negotiate a payment plan .

Sse rejected any offer of any payment plan stating they would only accept the £17,000 in full.

I do not have this and I am living at the moment on disability benefit and working tax credit with very Limited income.

I complained to Sse about how could the bill be £8000 for two years

they refuse to investigate my complaint

they also refused to give me a deadlock letter so the ombudsman would investigate.

The litigation department at Sse have continually bullied me for eight years all through my illness

now I am extremely depressed and distressed they will not accept any payment plan.

I also complained to Sse that the litigation department were pursuing me as if it was a personal vendetta and they would rather Sse had no money from me whatsoever as long as they could bankrupt me or pursue me

they would not accept any negotiation for an IVI or any payment plan telling me the payments had to be substantial within a short period of time and nothing else was acceptable

I am being bullied and intimidated and I don't know which way to turn because I do not have the money and I do not have anything I can sell.

I have that's the court for time to pay but Sse have objected to that application and I'll demanding £17,000

I don't know what to do next,

I have had a years of bullying and eight years of fighting cancer and they still won't leave me alone

I have asked if the debt collection can be transferred out of the litigation department into a vulnerability department at Sse so I can receive some fair treatment considering my illness and anxiety and depression now.

They refuse to allow me to speak to anybody else and would not give me any managers names and said this particular person within the department will be the only person to deal with this.

I feel this is unfair and discriminating against me because this woman has been involved for quite some time and obviously has a personal vendetta against me and wishes to see this through to the end where the SOC get money or not she obviously is on some kind of bonus for finishing me off

I can't negotiate with her and nor can the debt counselling company negotiate.

We are at a stalemate where she demands £17,000 and nothing else will do and I am unable to pay this.

I Have a friend who nursed me when I was very ill and who I lived with during these two years with Sse and making me liable for my tenants electric in a rented property and he works on the minimum wage in the factory.

He has said he would give his life savings just a few thousand pounds to Sse in settlement Of this but they will accept nothing less

my friend is prepared to even work for extra years to try and negotiate with them but they will not hear of any negotiation.

They will not accept and I V a L any payment plan and I don't know what to do next because I do not have the money

To pay for my tenants electric bill and all the court costs.

I am at my wits end now and I do not know which way to turn

SSE have indicated they are going to continue to bully me until they get their money

and they will not accept the payment plan but will pursue me in 'other ways' they say

This is a proper the charity designed to help people like me and yet Sse will not negotiate or even speak to them at all other than demanding the full money in a short period of time and I don't have it I just don't know what to do I do have some property

But I cannot sell it as it is in negative equity and I receive rent for it which goes to pay the mortgage,

there is a small surplus that the debt company was offering to pay to Sse for the debt

but they will not accept any plan

please can somebody help.

The ombudsman will not set my complaint as to why I cannot be dealt with by the vulnerability department and how the bill came to £8000 in two years

because there is no deadlock letter because Sse and refused to provide one and they also refuse to investigate my complaint

well ignore them then.!!

they cant get blood out of stone.

file an N245 and vary the judgement.

no need to enter into any IVA or anything ...stuff 'em

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On a side note - DX is right. A N245 maybe helpful here. If you are unable to afford the fees, you maybe able to get help.

A court will decide how much you have to pay from a CCJ :)

If its £10 a month, then £10 a month it is :)

Stop worrying - SSE dont control the game, you do.

DX is also right, blood outta a stone! :)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

"demanding £8000 for two years use of electricity for a small bungalow with 1 to 2 tenants in it .

The bungalow also had solar panels providing daytime electricity. "

I wonder whether the solar panels were correctly installed, causing problems with the meter, leadings to false readings.

Something is wrong here. Suggest that an electrician that can inspect the meter and installation, provides a report. Then there might be a basis to deal with this problem.

Yes it does not deal with this CCJ debt to SSE, but it cannot be correct that a bungalow consumes £8000 worth of supply over 2 years, unless there is a problem.

Follow advice of dx. File the n245 with the court with an offer of what you can afford as a regular payment

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

crazy price for the same my bill 2 years is about £1300. with no solar panels,,, somebody at SSE needs sacking for stupidity, nonsensical pricing and not using common sense/ another idiotic SSE company employee/management. contact your MP and give them the evidence as well,

go to the press as well go to it

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

" the bill was £8000 for two years and because I lost the court case they added £9000 in cost totalling £17,000 "

By lost ...can you confirm you submitted a defence or was this a default judgment ?

£9k of costs on a small claims track claim does not sit right as costs are fixed in the SCT...does the Notice of Judgment actually include this £9K or does the Notice of Judgment state £8K ?

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread