Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Excel ANPR PCN - Peel Centre Stockport .

even if it was Lowells, look on the bight side, simple Simon has spent more money for no return and you havent been sued so the liklihood is that it will all go quiet for a long time. Dont throw away the paperwork though, they might try their luck again in a couple of years hoping you have binned all of your evidence

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2017

I kindly request if you can please have a look at my other case with Recruitment Agency listed at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.u...16#post5154416

I have drafted a letter and I need some advise on writing back to the Agency please.

Thank you very much

please dont confuse matters, keep them separarwe as different people look at the employment threads.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details