Excel ANPR PCN - Peel Centre Stockport .

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All

I received a PCN/NTK on 08/10/2017 from “Excel Parking” for parking the car at Peel Center Stockport.

The PCN/NTK letter shows:

Issue Date (posted): 03/10/2017

PCN Ref No: xxxxxxx

VRM (reg no): xxxxxxx

Vehicle Make: xxxxxxx

Vehicle Model: xxxxxxx

Contravention Date: 16/09/2017

Contravention time: 11:15

Duration of Stay: 36 minutes

I was unware I had to pay for being in the car (waiting) for short time as my wife took my daughter to use the toilet while I was waiting in the car until they return from the toilet.

The notice says if payment is made by 17/10/2017 then it will be reduced to £60.

Could you please help me how I can appeal and with a draft letter to Excel Parking appealing against the PCN/NTK.

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thank you very much for the help...

Hello HB,

I have answered to the questions as requested.

For PNC's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 16/09/2017

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 03/10/2017

3 Date received 08/10/2017

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] No

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up you appeal]

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up Not yet appealed

7 Who is the parking company? Excel Parking

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Peel Centre, Stockport

out of time then.

DVLA letter time I think

have a read of several peel centre threads

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Peel centre is famous for its confusing and badly placed sigange so you are not unique.

Would I appeal to Excel? no,

they are well aware of their problems but do nothing to improve matters and Simon Renshaw-Smith regularly gets a beasting in court for running a shoddy outfit at this site in particular but he doesn't care as long as people keep paying up the unfair charges when threatened.

My advice is to let him spend his money on letter writing rather than you and wait until the last knockings, which is usually a threatogram from Gladstones or BWlegal. He has tried doing court on his own but fared no better.

When that time comes you will send a robust denial of any debt and show how you know that the equipment at the site isn't fit for purpose and that you aren't going to be intimidated into paying money you don't owe as your case is the same as......... and then list a few of his losses.

Until that letter before claim don't respond and never phone or email any of these clowns

You certainly can appeal - would they accept it> NO.

They do not make any money by allowing appeals.

All you do is open yourself up to letter tennis and even worse,

you could unwittingly incriminate yourself by using terms that you may not fully understand.

They would look at you as a possible waiverer and press even harder.

Ericsbrother is one of the most experienced PPC posters and his advice has been proven correct many, many times.

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

Thanks to Ericsbrother and Gick for your feedback.

I thought to be on safe side, I should appeal. I have seen similar case as mine on another site where the user have appealed using 14 days clause and Excel Parking have then requested to provide the driver's details who was dirivng at that time. In another case, they have not responded even after 28 days.

This is the draft letter I have written to appeal. Can any of you advise if this letter is good or needs any changes please. What do you think.

Excel Parking Services Limited

Central Payment Office

PO Box 4777

Sheffield

S99DJ

Dear Sir / Madam,

Re: Parking Charge Notice Number xxxxxxxx (Vehicle Reg: xxxxxxxx)

Site: Peel Centre, Stockport

Contravention Date: 16/09/2017

I am writing to appeal against the parking charge notice I received on 08/10/2017.

As the Registered Keeper of the above Vehicle on the dates of the alleged infringement, I was not the driver on that date and time.

The notice to keeper is time-barred by the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 as it should have been issued within 14 days of the parking event. In this case, you have failed to conform to the requirements of POFA.

Please stop hassling me as it is causing me immense distress and please remove my personal information from your database, failing which I reserve the right to take action without further reference to you, via the Data Protection Act 1998 section 10 (1), for misuse of my personal data.

In full faithful I request you to cancel my Parking Charge Notice for the above reason.

Sincerely

XXX

NO!!

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

NOOOOOO IT IS NOT ON THE SAFE SIDE IT IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THAT..

Have you not bothered to read a word of any of the hundreds of threads about any IPC member or even the dozens of thread from this exact site?

No good will come of appealing and you may well create more problems.

they dont rerly on the POFA anyway,

they prefer to rely on things that arent true and then bully and lie even further.

Stop now before you drop yourself in it.

you will be writing to them in the future but at a point when they have made fatal errors with their paperwork.

Appealing only encourages them to harass you further, follow EB it's the best way.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

:frusty::frusty:

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

Would ignoring now will not cause more problems later on?

If I take you suggestions and wait for the final letter, what will I say then.

On what basis shall I fight them and what valid points will I have that I cannot do it now.

My only worry is, I don’t want to end up paying more with all the costs. Which I cannot afford and will be huge burden.

I can take you advice and wait until the time comes. Then I have totally rely on you guys and act accordingly.

Hope I can expect full support from you all.

Thank you

CAG is self help too

you've not read ONE other thread relating to your players.

dx

and they

the entire point of waiting is for them to waste their time and money on a lost cause.

The legality of adding extra costs is not there, that is another thing they rely on heavily- ignorance.

Now all you have to do for the moment is to keep your paprwork safe so it can be rferred to later regarding the dates and times.

You have the upper hand at the moment as they dont know what you will eventually say.

If they were honest they wouldnt have sent out the demand in the first place as they know legally they had no right to.

Would ignoring now will not cause more problems later on?

If I take you suggestions and wait for the final letter, what will I say then.

On what basis shall I fight them and what valid points will I have that I cannot do it now.

My only worry is, I don’t want to end up paying more with all the costs. Which I cannot afford and will be huge burden.

I can take you advice and wait until the time comes. Then I have totally rely on you guys and act accordingly.

Hope I can expect full support from you all.

Thank you

• 5 weeks later...

Hello All,

I have received FINAL REMINDER NOTICE to pay £100 as I have not responded to the earlier notice and it says "It is now too late to appeal".

Would it be better to appeal now with the same reason as I had mentioned earlier.

Thank you all

what part of NO do you not understand?

You still haven't read any other threads about this site, Excel or the IPC have you?

They were too late to send out their NTK so you are not laible to pay them because they were writing to you as the keeper and they had no reason to as they didnt obey the law ( which you havent read either)

Now, you have 2 choices-

1) pay up and dont whinge about the unfairness of it all

2) continue to ignore them whilst they write their silly letters and respond in a forthright manner when they threaten legal action

We recommend the latter as they have no grounds to claim anything from you

Read the Parking Pranksters recent blog about the IPC.

IAS and kangaroo courts and you will soon see why we say appealing is pointless and even counterproductive.

All you will do is create a liability that doesnt currently exist and make it easier for them to extract money from you

No More Whinging, only Listening.

I will wait and update when I receive next letter.

Thank you

Hello there.

I think EB is saying that you need to use the CAG search facility to look for and read other threads about Excel and/or the Peel Centre. From what I can see, you've only read one other thread about this. It's best to acquaint yourself with how these things work, please have a read around.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Read the Parking Prankster site the recent blog about the IPC.

IAS and kangaroo courts and you will soon see why we say appealing is pointless and even counterproductive.

All you will do is create a liability that doesnt currently exist and make it easier for them to extract money from you

use the search CAG box of the TOP RED TOOLBAR

peel centre

and they

I wasnt suggesting that you were whinging,

I was saying that people who pay up tend to do so afterwards when the reality is they had a choice but opted not to use it.

I am glad you intend to take this on but reiterate that you do need to acquaint yourslef with procedure and the behaviour of Excel at this site.

It is the most commented upon car park anywhere in the country since they banned clamping.

No More Whinging, only Listening.

I will wait and update when I receive next letter.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I received Legal Notice from BW Legal on behalf of Excel Parking.

BW Legal have sent a letter asking to pay £100 outstanding balance + £60 associated cost.

Please advise on what to do next. Should I appeal to POPLA or send a letter with reason for not paying the fine.

Thank you

where dos it say fine please?

and they