style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2013 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Are they represented on this forum ?

Web site rubbish ,

unable to message ,

unable to alter DD payment date after they have altered it for the second time .

they ignore posted meter readings and phone for readings to be taken there and then , bit difficult when you are driving !

Not had a proper bill since I signed up last year ,

not had an update as what options are with them now a year has almost passed .

Think I will be moving on

Don't think so.

Perhaps email their director pointing out the service issues and see if they reply.

Ms Lubna Khilji Director

Email [email protected]

Postal Address 10th Floor Friars House, Manor House Drive, Coventry, England, CV1 2TE.

Nb. I am with a company called Ebico who use a not for profit company Robin Hood energy. They are pretty good. If you are a low energy user, they can be much cheaper. I had a similar issue with readings sent to them, which were not that different to estimates. If an energy company does not get the actual reading within about 7 days of asking for it, they proceed on the estimated usage.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

As you might expect ,

although I followed your advice ,

infact sending twice to CEO email ,

also FAO CEO via web site comments link ,3 times , not a peep from them

Spoke to a customer service advisor the day I posted OP ,

told I would be contacted within 24 hrs ....................yea right !

Yet more emails from them wanting to change DD date AND DD amount ,

without checking my online bills I am unable to work out if my DD amount needs to be changed .

Or can I change DD dates back to where I want them

What next energy ombudsman . or Ofgem ?

If it has been more than 8 (eight) weeks since your first complaint then yes escalate it to the ombudsman.

If they are playing fast and loose with the direct debit, then remove them the privilege of access to your account, and set up a standing order instead, for whatever amount they claimed the DD would be set at.

They suddenly get very good at contacting you when you take control of the reigns again.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Well, after sending an email to the CEO , not a sausage .

via the complaints link in their web site ,

I listed my complaints ,

finishing with the threat I would cancel the DD and revert to standing order until I received readable statements .

That did the trick , and although the complaints link indicated a timescale of a couple of weeks ,

I said I wanted a reply within 24 hrs , and I got it .

I am now being sent paper copies of all statements ,

DD is now fixed to the date I require ,

and amounts frozen until I can read my statements

Result , cheers guys

PS EE still come up as the cheapest for me , based on usage and location , the nearest quote hundreds more

• 11 months later...

Note that it is worth escalating a complaint with the Ombudsman, as this gives a statistical picture of how well/poorly a company is doing in its service provision. I have recently won my case against EE through the Ombudsman, the issue is very serious as I found an error in the carryover of debit from one payment period to the next; they also failed to return credit that had built up on my account at closure.