Claim NCB from previous car insurance company

adi23453
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Everyone,

Need help on my NCB.

I involved in an accident with pedestrian which eventually proved using CCTV and by Police that I am not in fault. Now anyone claims for the money to insurance till 3 years from this insurance company. Because of that reason, my previous car insurance company reinstate all my 3 years NCB, and I have to pay extra for my car insurance renewal. This three years time frame will be ending soon. Is there any way I can claim back all my lost no claim bonus from my all previous car insurance company?

Thank you,

Edited by honeybee13
Name removed

Yes you just write to Insurers with confirmation from the Insurers claims department that the claim was closed off after 3 years as non fault, nothing paid out, no effect on no claims discounts. Ask the Insurers who dealt with the claim to provide a letter, if you have not got this at the moment.

The Insurers will then calculate a refund based on what you paid extra for not having the discount applied.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Yes you just write to Insurers with confirmation from the Insurers claims department that the claim was closed off after 3 years as non fault, nothing paid out, no effect on no claims discounts. Ask the Insurers who dealt with the claim to provide a letter, if you have not got this at the moment.

The Insurers will then calculate a refund based on what you paid extra for not having the discount applied.

Ohh wow. That great. Thank you for your response.