Catalonia

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Surprised this isn't on here already..

Opinions on how it goes tomorrow?

My opinion is that it's going to lead to wide spread fights of people vs police but no real vote

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

We had a Catalonian student staying with us a few years ago very supportive of Independence, It was when the G8 summit was in Scotland she loved going to all the protests ect.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Like with Scotland, the fors and againsts are fairly close in percentage terms but a minority of the fors are determined to go for it or die on the barricades.

Unlilateral independence would be a very strange victory, out of the EU , no currency, no money to pay for servcies, banks shut down, curtailment of travel elsewhere etc. You can bet Madrid would stop airlines using its airspace as well, trouble with national waters and fishing, the list would be almost endless.

However, none of that alters the fact that the police were clearly told to go in and use as much violence as they could get away with to disrupt proceedings and that wont win any friends. The Iberian peninsula is only recently a democracy and the police in both Spain and Portugal behave as though they were still back in the 1970's

If Catalonia does become independent then the Basques will kick off again and there is also a very separate identity feeling in Andalucia as well