Lenders Who Only Use Experian

mystic_bertie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am needing to apply for a mortgage asap.

Im a LTD company self employed contractor.

There is a wrong default on my Equifax and Callcredit reports.

Experian is absolutely fine.

I have only been contracting for 16 months and so the likes of Halifax wont touch me.

I have written to the FOS to get the details corrected but this may take time.

Can you tell me what lenders only use Experian or suggest who i could check with. The brokers dont have this information.

There is an article on MSE but its incorrect, it says Nationwide only use Experian, i called them and they said they use all 3 companies for credit checks.

Many thanks

major lenders check all records and require multiple years of solid and good history.

As you want a mortgage that will be in the tens of thousands or even hundreds, youll find they all pretty much use all 3 agencies. Otherwise theyd be lending irresponsibly.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

major lenders check all records and require multiple years of solid and good history.

As you want a mortgage that will be in the tens of thousands or even hundreds, youll find they all pretty much use all 3 agencies. Otherwise theyd be lending irresponsibly.

Many thanks for the reply. From what i have read so far they do use multiple credit reference agencies. I was just hoping i might find one who only uses experian.

I contacted a broker called The Mortgage Brain. The woman says my situation makes it tricky because i only have 16 months as a contractor and my earnings are not high enough for some lenders. She has suggested trying Nationwide and then hope that the default is not an issue.