Please sign this Petition

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2382 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please consider signing this petition.

It is a subject very close to my heart and involves the formally free(reciprocal) provision of dialysis for families and individuals when they go abroad on holidays or trips.

One of the few pluses of our connections with the EU was the entitlement to foreign health care.

In the case of treatment for people with chronic or long-lasting kidney failure, it meant that the destination country could provide dialysis for those families who wanted to go abroad.

Dialysis is a mean treatment, it affects the whole family, the treatment has to be taken for between 6 and 8 hours every other day, the patient feels ill all the time.

My family had used the service since I became poorly in 1984, my kids benefited from it every year, Young children use the scheme in great numbers, it gives them a break from the monotony of the treatment and some semblance of normality.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200268

Please have a look

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS