Family home + no will + share

"She took few pictures including few without the shirt in case she needs to examine my body as horrible things could happen.

She also asked me to smile wide and took few close up of my mouth so she can recognise my teeth in case she has too.

She hugged me few times and I said I was a cuddly bear, she even took a strong sniff of my shirt.

Tonight I will have more update as I am due at her place around 10pm to do some more fact finding.

I am so happy I found this lawyer.

Shes so cute, kind and honest and is happy to invite me into the house, her own personal space to help me further.

I have found a good lawyer. I am glad. I am very positive."

This all sounds very inappropriate for a solicitor.

I would be concerned by her creepy actions.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP is taking the proverbial

The facts in his query change every time he post.

It really beggars belief that he has done nothing constructive to sort out the problem for the last 11 years this is a self help site

.All he does is abuse any one who offers constructive help.

One of the site team should close this post and put him out of his misery.

Firstly my account and pc is secure and so is my internet.

I am solo using this account and sometimes I do use office writer or now Microsoft Word.

When there are mistakes and grammar issues, it is either I am not interested, in a hurry or even better think the message is clear enough so no need for any perfection.

Most people who read, read my posts know I have few issues. I will list them again.

Primary issue with me is depression and secondary is social anxiety.

I dislike no one here as I am unable to dislike due to suppression of emotions and feelings since 1988.

BazzaS has been picking apart my story which is too simple even for a 12 year old.

Instead thinks he his helping some how.

I am not sure how instead of asking the question hes trying to do autopsy on my text.

He has been downgraded to stupid.

However I got reasons as stated here and previously.

However he has been elevated to strawberry now so all is well fine and good.

My original mistake was not making it clear that I wanted some kind of direction.

Now I know the only solution is though a legal process which will cost and will bring harm to a otherwise peaceful household.

Now that even new people have joined the kicking the downed person other then BazzS.

I REQUEST someone from the team, site team to close this post.

For 3 to 6 weeks there will be no further updates,

unless in the meantime my brother who has been threatening to do family conference takes action on that.

He will further need to do something as our land, which is our! Has been sold and money will be divided 3 ways.

The whispers in the household are he feels along with the witch that the money is theirs.

I feel the only thing in court of law, lawyers and anyone else should be concerned with is my inheritance claim.

Why would my other properties or his or my business come into play?

So therefore 1,2 or 3 properties makes no difference.

Queen would not poop on me or any one of you.

Queen is not my mother so I don’t give two hoots how the Queen’s English looks or sounds.

Grammar Queen other posts not mine.

look man...look...how do i verify shes real.

She did say £300 is for her time and what ever happens in that time is through mutual consent.

Am i in trouble? we have all heard stories of plumpers and housewives? milkman and the mrs? Right? so therefore professionals do end up loving and caressing and nibbling on clients toes and nipples and ear lobes.

she was fantastic. i wonder if two years contract period had her training in client care...

Bro from coffee to the end bit was a joke, me trying to crack a funny one as i was in a good mood for the first time in months.

yes shes legit. 27 years in the business and was older than my mother if she was alive today.

very professional. All is good. Thank you.

• 4 years later...

hi guys.

my brother has died.

i was not going to write this however someone told me something scary and i felt the need to seek help.

my brother did not make a will and not sure if he has life insurance policy, we will try to find out.

Question:

when we inform the mortgage company that my brother has died.

will they then after seeking proofs transfer the property and the mortgage product to the wife? or ARE THEY GOING TO SAY.

Sorry pay up the mortgage in 30 days or take a new product?

Also with my brother death certification, wife's proofs, do we just contact the mortgage provider or is it more complicated and get a solicitor involved?

what about things like titles, deeds and other words which i dont know about.

I have zero clue.

Everything was done by the brother and now hes gone.

if the property transfers to the wife and as long as the mortgage is paid then we have no issues.

I will help with the payment until we can sell it.

do we just inform the mortgage people or is there different departments we need to contact.

Ali

Have you checked if it was a joint mortgage ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Normally their is a requirement/insistence to take some kind of insurance with the mortgage..check that out first.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

You state its in your brothers name only so no joint mortgage, but she will naturally inherit the property so best to speak to the mortgage provider and see what options available to remortgage transfer etc....if there is insurance then the mortgage will be settled. 

I think you've misunderstood Andyorch's question.

When an individual takes out a mortgage to buy a property, it is standard practice for the mortgage company to insist that the mortgage holder take out life insurance so that the mortgage can be paid off in the event of their death.

It's standard practice because it's in the mortgage company's interest to insist upon it because it safeguards their money. 

Unless your brother got a mortgage from some dodgy backstreet moneylending company, it should not be an issue, but you do need to find out.

If his wife is not familiar with his finances, you or she needs to go through all his papers etc and look for monthly payments etc on his bank statements. 

If you can't find anything obvious, ask the mortgage company.

If they were married his wife should inherit the house under intestacy rules.  

• 2 years later...

Hello.

Right now my “family” property is almost sold.

As my brother did not leave a will, whole of the property is under my sister in law's name.

She has promised and said it in many occasions that she will give me my share.

My share is 50% however many years before my brother cheated me out of it.

Since then no action was taken to put my name back in the house.

I want her to write a note, letter saying “ I will give Ali his share, 50% from the sale proceedings.”

if she does not agree, then legal action needs to be taken.

As we have a buyer already I need to act quick.

Please advise me on how I can stop the sale.

Just some background information.

My mother left me her share of the property.

I was asked to go pay the solicitors fees and thats all I did.

Many years later I found out my name was never inserted into anything and my brother owned the house.

I have been living in the house since 1990.

We did not take any legal action for many reasons.

Now my brother has died without a will.

My main issues is either to get something in writing, if she refuses to stop the sale of the house and then see what follows.

Ali

old and new threads merged for history

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

its only been 5hrs since you posted your update.....!!!

the experts/members are all volunteers and might be busy over the w/end.......

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...