Suspended Repossession Order - Does it 'expire'

battyman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I had a suspended repossession order in 2006.

I had paid the arrears when received the court papers and subsequently rang the solicitor who was dealing with the case.

He told me it wouldn't go to court as I had paid the arrears.

Long story short they still went ahead and I ended up with the order.

I realise I can never get the order taken off the house but I have read that I can apply to the court so they have to take it back to court for repossession, instead of just being able to go straight for evicition as they can now.

I cannot find the court papers and wonder if there was anyway of getting a copy of the order, plus could anyone telling me which court form it would be I have to ask for.

• 3 years later...

I wonder if anyone can give me advice about the above.

I had arrears on my mortgage in 2006.

I received a court claim from Northern Rock

I rang them to say I would be paying the arrears before the court case, which I did.

They said the case wouldnt go ahead, but yes of course it did and the above order was granted.

Since 2006 I have had the odd arrears but since 2012 I havent had any arrears and even received a reduction in my monthly payment for a loyalty discount.

I realise the notice lasts throughout the life of the mortgage but I had been told by National Debtline that if you have 6 years of making payment and no arrears the mortgage company would have to go back to the courts to apply and couldnt just have an eviction order applied.

I have now been told that is not the case so I am very confused.

Is there anything at all I can do to make my position a litte bit more secure?

Thank you for any help offered.

Can anyone can give me advice please about the above.

I had arrears on my mortgage in 2006.

I received a court claim from Northern Rockicon and I rang them to say I would be paying the arrears before the court case, which I did.

They said the case wouldnt go ahead, but yes of course it did and the above order was granted. Since 2006 I have had the odd arrears but since 2012 I havent had any arrears and even received a reduction in my monthly payment for a loyalty discount.

I realise the notice lasts throughout the life of the mortgageicon but I had been told by National Debtline that if you have 6 yearsicon of making payment and no arrears the mortgage company would have to go back to the courts to apply and couldnt just have an eviction order applied.

I have now been told that is not the case so I am very confused.

Is there anything at all I can do to make my position a litte bit more secure?

Thank you for any help offered.

if the arrears are clear, you can apply to the court for a notice of discontinuance.

This means they have to start again

ever looked at reclaiming all the unlawful fees they must have levied

bet theres £!000's there to get back ?? and any stupid insurances they made you take out

just like PPI some of them can be reclaimed too..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...