UKCPM/gladstone claimform - Windscreen PCN - visitor permit own space *** Case Dismissed ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2078 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fine in theory EB.

However these companies only take a small percentage of cases to Court so the chances of any more than say two cases going to Court is probably pretty slim.

But I do like the idea of stuffing it to these greedy parking crooks.

Perhaps motorists who then come on here would feel more relaxed about these spurious invoices being treated so hilariously by us and lose their fear of the con men in pretty much the same way that Fuzzy Bobble did with DCAs for the banks back in the early days of CAG.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think what EB meant is not waiting for the PPC to initiate court action, but the vehicle keepers taking the PPC to court for the breach(es) of the DPA.

If that was done in such a way as to one morning, when the YTS kid is opening the mail, and letter after letter is a claim form for someone that's suing them, well, I'd love to be a fly on the wall that day :lol:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

DF is correct, trick them into issuing a wodge of tickets and NTK's and then do them under the DPA as they know damned well that they have no right to trepass on YOUR space

If you can get a load of tickets slapped on various cars you get all of the peopel to file their cliams on the same day so the parking bandits have an avalanche of stuff to do in a limited time and the only way they could get it all done is by employing a superb legal team to help, probably one recommended by their Trade Association.

Once Gladstones are on the case you can guarantee that the defence will be screwed up completely and you all get double G&T's afterwards.

Edited by DragonFly1967
Spacing