being kicked out the house

goldap1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2404 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so i live at home with my mother, shes divorced and theres only 2 of us in the house.

i am claiming ESA in the support group, i give her 50 out of this every time i get paid and also pay for most of the shopping weekly

we got into an argument and she wants me out saying i do not "help her" with the bills. surely the 50 i give her weekly out of my is enough?

so on top of this i got some backdated money, 2000 to be exact.

i told her i will give you 600 and put the rest in my savings account. she kept asking for 1500 -1800 and im thinking wtf?

so finally decided i will give her 1200. cool i got 800 left. 2 weeks later she asks me to help her on bills so needs some money, i gave her 500 of my 800 so now i have 300 for myself.

few days later she said i want to put all the bills in your name you should start paying them now, WTF? what about all the money i gave you wtf was it for ?

so i told her straight piece of my mind now she wants me out the house.

i really want my own place but have no idea how to go about it. i cant work since i have a very rare illness that prevents me going outside for more then 1 hour.

feels good to rant about it but need advice too

am afraid of leaving to go out for my GP appointments incase i come back and my stuff is outside

Where did your £2000 come from - Inheritance or compensation?

Parent can exclude any adult offspring (>18 yo, min 16)

Sounds like mother was upset by your windfall and feels your 'contribution' is 'insufficient''

How old are you?

27 yrs old, and it was a backdated benefit from almost 7 months