Letter on file, no disiplinary action taken

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2396 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think we should wait for the OP to come back now, as they haven't logged in for a couple of days.

King, if you want to continue this discussion, perhaps you would care to start a new discussion thread. I think any more talk on this one risks taking it off topic.

HB

Thanks HB, but I didn't even wanted to start this discussion.

Unfortunately when I am attacked by self nominated union bosses/official/senior biggest who do not know the basics of data protection act, for the sake of people reading this forum I have to answer.

As you can see sangie kept on denying her mistakes despite being in black and white and pointed out by me, of course while attacking every single point I made.

Apologies to the op for going off topic, but whatever you read on the internet, especially from people claiming to be super experts, research and investigate it yourself, just in case the super expert got confused a little.

Sorry HB but I think this thread should be locked. I'm not going to say what I think of this bigot out of respect for you, but he is deliberately being offensive..

And I was not self-nominated. I am an elected official. Who knows the Data Protection Act inside out - not that it has ANY relevance to this discussion. Of course I am disagreeing with his points - he is doing his very best to get someone sacked!

• 2 weeks later...

Having a Letter on your file is not meaningless, it would count if any other issue comes up.

It doesn't matter if the new issue is "small" this would make it worse.

Your Wife made a Protected Disclosure so she shouldn't suffer detriment.

That Letter is a detriment.

Unfortunately, she is not a worker so no legal protection for her.

Fortunately, she has legal protection under the Data Protection Act.

The Act stipulates that the personal data is accurate.

Expression of Opinion is classified as personal data.

Expression of Opinion by a person can be challenged if the person didn't display due diligence.

Clearly, he didn't display due diligence as he didn't know the legal requirement of auditing an account.

Ask your wife to write to them and ask them to correct it.

It has obviously caused her distress.

She would be entitled to compensation but since it is a small club I wouldn't advise it.

grevious hasn't looked at this thread since 16th September so I'm locking it.

grevious, if life has moved on and you would like further advice, please click on the black triangle on the bottom left of your last post and ask the site team to reopen the thread for you.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2396 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks