Embrace the colours of the rainbow

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2376 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Embrace the colours of the rainbow

Embrace the colours of the world,

Every man, every woman, every boy, every girl,

Embrace the colours of the world.

United we stand together, through all kind of weather,

In the end, and swift it will be,

You and I will see eye to eye for ever.

Embrace the colours of the rainbow,

Embrace the colours of the world.

Haunter

Maybe we can all post poems here? here is one of mine, sorry for jumping in xx

Eight Weeks

Eight weeks is all we had with you,

Eight weeks till Angel wings you grew,

Eight weeks of hugs,kisses and love,

Eight weeks to grow to be an Angel in Heaven above,

Eight weeks may seem like a lifetime to some,

Eight weeks for us to see the person you had become,

Eight weeks snatched away while you were asleep,

Eight weeks of memories for us to keep,

Eight weeks they were the best we had,

Eight weeks to laugh and then be sad,

Eight weeks if it were given again,

We would take the chance to see you again.

Copyright@Sandy

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Well I believe, based on ancient stone carvings and art work, that the world has been destroyed twice before and that it will be destroyed for a third time in the near future, because humans do not appear to have any regard for the constancy to purpose of the human race.

Haunter

Well I believe, based on ancient stone carvings and art work, that the world has been destroyed twice before and that it will be destroyed for a third time in the near future, because humans do not appear to have any regard for the constancy to purpose of the human race.

Haunter

It got destroyed, but they kept the artwork?.

Do you know when it is going to be destroyed again? (I quite like the idea of one last hedonistic binge if there is no point in keeping all my savings ..........)

We've got five years, stuck on my eyes

We've got five years, what a surprise

We've got five years, my brain hurts a lot

We've got five years, that's all we've got

No not written by me, but good :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

2026 if calculations for a near miss by an asteroid are slightly out

About a week after I get my old age pension. As the govt are kind enough to pay it 3 weeks in advance per month you can bet they will be asking for a refund just before the asteroid hits earth

If you appeal it in time, you should get away with it. Lol.

Ha ha BazzaS, well maybe the artwork was put in one of those indestructible 'black box' things, like the ones on planes. Ha ha

That's a nice poem posted by maroondevo52!

I was just reading an article on the web about this guy who is saying that last month's eclipse is an omen as prophesied in the Bible revelations, and that September 23 2017 will see this world ending! He goes on to say that by October a major part of the world will be changed forever in the negative!

Well, we had better start being good, hadn't we? I don't know the future my dear friends and neighbours, but I do believe that we're going to be alright, us good ones I mean! Ha ha

Haunter

Going back to Bazza's thought, there was a catastrophic event which wiped out prehistoric creatures which is wiping out life but their remnants and fossils are still found. There's evidence of lost civilisation under the sea yet to be discovered so another catasrophic event or many events.

That's a very nice poem snowdragon, incredibly sad for that dear child and his family, but they will be reunited in another place.

A poet's corner here on Cag is a very good idea!

Haunter

I wrote it in memory of my granddaughter, thank you

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Stone carvings and art work made by ancient civilisations have been carbon dated at circa 15,000 years old, and they show images of humans and dinosaurs on earth at the same time! The popular 60 million years ago extinction of the dinosaurs theory has been completely proven to be untrue by this incontrovertible evidence carved in stone!

snowdraggon, that is a beautiful piece of writing, I'm sorry to learn of your loss, peace to you and your family.

Haunter

Ha ha BazzaS, well maybe the artwork was put in one of those indestructible 'black box' things, like the ones on planes. Ha ha

Why don't they just make the planes from those same materials?

(The boxes are orange rather than black, BTW, to aid them being located after a crash)

Heartache

Ten tiny fingers upon your little hand,

Ten dainty toes on your feet to help you to stand,

I look into your sleeping face and my heart is filled with love,

How can something so beautiful now be an Angel above ?

Your eyelashes so long upon your sweet face,

No one will ever take your place,

The joy we all waited for is now replaced by tears,

The numbness, the heartache, along with all our fears,

I want to hold you in my arms and never let you go,

My darling child, how I love you so,

A part of me went with you the day you were called home,

I feel my world has stopped and I feel so much alone,

I gently place you down for one last time,

Tears are on my face as I whisper, "peace be thine ",

Without you I am nothing, and never will be again,

All I feel is heartache and a huge, huge pain,

My darling child you will be loved and missed every single day,

Goodbye is to final a word for me to ever say,

God only gave you to us to borrow,

Loved today, yesterday and for all the tomorrows.

Written and copyright owned by myself

Sandy xx

I have a huge collection of poems I have written over the years, had some published ( not been paid for any ) and can normally do poems about most things

Softly as the evening falls,

I thought I heard your gentle call,

But where you are there is no pain,

How will we ever feel the same again ?

It's so hard knowing you are no longer here,

We have cried so many tears,

Taken far too soon, too young to die,

All we did was to sit and cry,

Our hearts were broken on that sad day,

Gone ahead to where the Angels play,

To know we will never see you grow, hurts so much,

Your smile, your skin, so soft too touch,

Out of sight, but not out of mind,

Ties of love do us all bind,

Oh sweet Alisha, peace be thine,

Love and remembered for all time.

written and copyright owned by myself

Sandy xx

This is a short story I wrote, it’s called “The Little Teapot”

Once upon a time, there was a little teapot who lived in a small house in an enchanted forest far away from all the people on earth.

The little teapot loved all the people on earth and he cared about them deeply, but he was cursed by an evil King long ago, who put a spell on the little teapot which meant that he couldn’t leave his house to go out into the world.

The evil King did this because he knew that the little teapot had special healing tea inside his teapot, and that just one drop of it would cure all the diseases and illness and suffering of all the good people and this would mean that the evil King would lose his power and control over the world and that the sun would shine down and melt the King’s evil empire away from the world for ever.

The evil King wanted to kill the little teapot, but he was forbidden by God, and God told the evil King that no matter what curse he put on the little teapot that the little teapot would always remain good and true and that through his trust in God the little teapot would find a way to break the curse and pour out the special healing tea that God had given him to give to all the good people and set them free from the slavery and suffering the evil King imposed upon them.

Each day the little teapot would look out of his window upon the world and he saw how sad all the good people were, each day the little teapot would go to his front door and open it, but the moment he did, his little legs would collapse beneath him, he couldn’t breathe properly, his muscles would become so weak he would fall on the floor and struggle to close his front door, which was the only way he could release himself from the grip that the curse had on him.

The little teapot wanted so badly to go out in the world to help all the good people he could hardly sleep at night. The little teapot was frightened, through his frequency he could feel all the pain, suffering and sadness of all the good people whom he loved with all his heart, and the animals were all suffering too, the little teapot knew that he must find the strength, the courage and the understanding to go out in the world because he knew time was running out.

One day, there was a knock on the little teapot’s front door, the little teapot said “Come in, my door is unlocked and you are always welcome in my house”, a stranger entered the little teapot’s house and he sat at his table, the stranger said “I know you are frightened, I know of your love for all the good people in the world, and I tell you, you will lose nothing if you go out into the world now and give your tea to all those that you love”.

Then, the stranger got up and he left the little teapot’s house.

The little teapot said to himself “Thousands of years have passed, I have lived in fear all this time, and after all this time I have learned that I feared the wrong thing, I am not frightened anymore”.

On the next morning, the sky was the bluest the world had ever seen, the little teapot went out in the world and gave a drop of his special tea to all the good people and to all the animals, when he had done this, the little teapot died.

A short time thereafter, the sun never stopped shining, and all the children, all the women and all the men’s hearts were filled with peace, love, joy and happiness, all their families were reunited with each other and all the animals lived among them, there were no more diseases and no more illness, and all the good people were free and did not suffer anymore.

The evil King and his empire was melted away, then a path made of golden colours appeared and a door opened, and from beyond that door came the little teapot, and all the good people and all the animals and the little teapot lived happily ever after.

Haunter

Stone carvings and art work made by ancient civilisations have been carbon dated at circa 15,000 years old, and they show images of humans and dinosaurs on earth at the same time! The popular 60 million years ago extinction of the dinosaurs theory has been completely proven to be untrue by this incontrovertible evidence carved in stone!

Haunter

The dinosaurs have disappeared so something caused their extinction.

My point is it doesn't matter when just that it was a very long time ago preserved bones and fossils still found, so evidence being found in carved stone or remains and relics, doesn't mean there wasn't a catastrophic event it's just some historic evidence survives such events.

Yes I know determindator, I was just saying that the evidence proves that humans and dinosaurs were on the earth together 15,000 years ago, so although they became extinct, the extinction didn't occur 60 million years ago.

These stone carvings show the dinosaurs in their full uniform, flesh and covered in feathers! Quite amazing.

Haunter

Yes I know determindator, I was just saying that the evidence proves that humans and dinosaurs were on the earth together 15,000 years ago, so although they became extinct, the extinction didn't occur 60 million years ago.

These stone carvings show the dinosaurs in their full uniform, flesh and covered in feathers! Quite amazing.

Haunter

Or they found remains and worked out they were big creatures, and made their carvings. Maybe used the bones to build houses even. Keep that mind open:madgrin:

Haunter

its known that some of the feathered flying dinos survived the 'event' (that killed off the likes of the triceratops etc some 60m yrs ago) and have evolved right down to the common robin, b'bird etc. emu?

its unsurprising then that humans saw feathered dino varieties in their time. but, there was a mass extinction (though not quite all) of dinos prior to the known existence of 'humans'.

(not forgetting the even older crocodile)

:)

nice poems.