Bullying Teachers

onestressedwoman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am so fed up with teachers that single students out to victimise !

Drives me potty!

My son came across a teacher in Year9 who took an immediate dislike to him.

All children miss homework assignments or are late at one time or another but my god this woman.

My son is now in year 11 and in May I booked an appointment with the head teacher explaining I would no longer stand for her bullying.

Over two thirds of detentions he has had since year 9 were issued by her she put him on report for not having a pencil FOR GOD SAKE.

The head skirted around my complaint and didn't really acknowledge it but it comes to Wednesday morning this week and my son was late for school as his oyster card did not work - I wrote him a note the office provided him with his late slip but the teacher interrupted and issued him a detention.

I have had just about enough of this woman so today wrote the head a letter informing him that my son would not be doing this detention and without pointing out whom I was complaining about reminded him of our previous conversations.

He responded promptly with regards to the detention however totally ignored my vague complaint - so I retorted very clearly that this teacher Ms **** cannot continue victimising my child any further and I would not hesitate to make a formal complaint if it continues ..... Guess what he hasn't responded

Can I fill in a SAR type of thing where they have to give me details of all detentions he has had and for what reason detailing who issued them Does anyone know??/

Who is responsible for the school ? Local authority ? Academy ?

Does the school have an official complaints process ?

If the head is frustrating a complaint, you need to elevate to the next level.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 4 months later...

Hi

As you have made a complaint to the Head Teacher and they have responded in writing did they provide you with a copy on there Complaints Procedure?

The next letter you write to the Head Teacher make sure and title it 'Formal Complaint' (if they are run by the local authority also complain to them)

Report teacher misconduct: https://www.gov.uk/report-teacher-misconduct

Complaints procedure - Department for Education: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-education/about/complaints-procedure

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

you have to follow the procedure to the letter and dont let them deviate by saying they would like a meeting when the formal response should be a written reply. whatever type of school it is there will be a governing body and you can atke your complaint there but before you do it would be wise to see if this teacher is like that with other pupils as it wont be victimisation if she is a monster to all of her charges.